Do any women really enjoy giving oral and cum?

I have been married, divorced, dated and now married again. The majority of the women that I have been with are mostly reluctant or not into giving oral to a guy. They have no problem receiving, but the giving, not so much. Am I just really unlucky with the women I have been with or do most women not like it. I personally enjoy and get super hard going down on a woman, so it's not a matter of give and take.

And now the cum part. Are there women who like cum? Having a guy cum on them, in the mouth or the taste?
Every woman I have ever dated enjoyed oral and cum. If they didn’t, I would not have ever dated them. That’s what dating is all about, to see the things you do and don’t like in a partner so that when you are progressing into longer relationships you tend to establish more compatibility.

Don’t settle in a person. Find what you like and don’t stick yourself with someone you are not comfortable with.

I enjoy giving a blowjob. Most of my friends feel like it’s a special occasion thing only. There are some days I’m not into it for various reasons, but mostly sucking a dick is enjoyable. I especially like touch a cock mid sex session. Taste myself on him and add a little variety to the playtime.

As for cum, I almost always prefer that being deposited in my pussy. Feeling a cock empty itself deep in my cunt is exactly what I need for a good orgasm. If the BJ is a singular act I’ll swallow willingly. My poor husband dated a girl for 7 years that wouldn’t swallow. He loved it when he found out I’d drink his cum.

looks like a mixed reaction.

someone said about empowerment, guys are bigger and stronger but in the moment, who has the power?

not that much experience but it can lead to a whole lot more

I love giving oral and cum. Love the taste and how the texture feels in my mouth. My personal preference is for a guy to finish in my mouth or in me. Not a fan of taking it on me, most guys like that so I do let them do it.
Mmmmmmm

Back