Do you believe in...Aliens, Bigfoot, Ghost, Monsters, Suoernatural,Tall Tales, UFO's?

I believe that you don't believe.

Leigh you didn't even believe that there might even be microorganism on other planets?

I believe that you don't believe.

Leigh you didn't even believe that there might even be microorganism on other planets?

I do believe that is a good possibility. Just don't believe in aliens visiting our planet. Ghosts is the real knee slapper for me, total nonsense

L:rose:

Now I have to debate with you there.:)

I have saw ghost twice in my life time and even my now wife has saw one, then told me about it one day. Once with my ex-wife and yes lots laughed about it and some didn't we told our families and neighbors. And once when I was a young kid. But I know what I saw and so did the both of them. Tricks of the brain, nope don't think so.

Last edited:
Now I have to debate with you there. I have saw ghost twice in my life time and even my now wife has saw one, then told me about it one day. Once with my ex-wife and yes lots laughed about it and some didn't we told our families and neighbors. And once when I was a young kid. But I know what I saw and so did the both of them. Tricks of the brain, nope don't think so.

I think it's all a trick of the mind.
Those ghost hunter showers are the most ridiculous, dumbest things ever. I think WWE wrestling is more real than ghosts :)

Mine was well before any shows like that existed. We only had three channels back then.. ABC, NBC, and CBS. Wasn't even Cable out then. Some of those shows and yes shows for ratings are hard to swallow.

When I mentioned to other kids in my neighborhood and some said they have saw ghost too. I still remember it like it was yesterday, when I think about it.

What's in the Atlanta water ;)
I don't believe in any afterlife or anything like that & I belonged to the catholic church heavily for my first 16ish years of my life. Now I'm free of that as well.

Nope wrong again, wasn't born and raised in Atlanta. It happened way before I moved to Georgia. I grew up in the military, Air Force, so I lived on the other side of this planet too..

Ooops stereotyping are we lol. Plus I don't drink the Atlanta water. We have a well on our property.

Stereotyping?? Who me?? :)
Certain subjects are just to easy to make fun of ;)

Fully paid up skeptic I'm afraid. Same with conspiracy theories. What I do believe in is the ability of the human to get bored and make shit up. :)

Fully paid up skeptic I'm afraid. Same with conspiracy theories. What I do believe in is the ability of the human to get bored and make shit up. :)

Is that nut Alex Jones still around?? LOL while in university we talked about him & all the stuff he promoted. To funny

Hahaha good one... I hate hoaxers and liars myself. Seeing it for yourself kind of makes you a believer or at least a double take.

I know I have trail camera's set up in the woods during and off hunting season capturing wildlife like.... rabbits, squirrels, birds, armadillo, raccoons, wild and pet dogs, small cats, deer, etc... but nothing out of the ordinary. Oh wait, I saw human earth aliens on my camera's too. Does that count?:D

Since UFO stands for Unidentified Flying Object, yes. Every flying thing is unidentifiable until it is. :)

Since UFO stands for Unidentified Flying Object, yes. Every flying thing is unidentifiable until it is. :)

Exactly. Its only a Unidentified Flying Object, till you can see it better, know what it is, then you can identify the flying object. Great minds think a like:D

Yes because I look like Big Foot.

Mesa like Hulk.
creepy-hulk-smiley-emoticon.gif
He smash U.F.O.
black-alien-face-smiley-emoticon.png

I believe in science. And aliens, just as we are aliens outside our planet.

I see that about Tiamo, barely but see lol

^^^^^^She did that above this lol...^^^^^^

Thanks! I don't get around as much as I used to.

Awww, you! :rose:

Nothing wrong with that. We all have other stuff to do at times. Just my situation right now affords me some extra time on my hands. Doing what I can do on one hand and being careful with the other hand at the same time.;)

Ouch, whats good for ankle cramp?... Been drinking pickle juice...got one right now lol

Back