Do you ever come while writing a story?

Re: Re: note the edit in the above post?

sirhugs said:
not sure where you think the edit created sexual humour. I just caught a typo.

SH-

so you had some typos while you were working on your post? ;)

a little one-handed typing? ;)

that was her point.

:rose: b

sir hugs comment

Hilariously funny.:D

This post tickled me so! I've often wondered the same things.
I agree with ' b ' about the onehanded typing, although that tends to happen with me during a "chat".
When I am writing a story , I must admit, there IS a certain presence of humidity at the juncture between my thighs;)

Peace and Light,
:rose:~""" Rain"""~:rose:
My imaginary friend thinks you have serious psychological issues. :devil: :p
My ponderings :)

Re: Re: Re: note the edit in the above post?

bridgetkeeney said:
SH-

so you had some typos while you were working on your post? ;)

a little one-handed typing? ;)

that was her point.

:rose: b

sweetie, I always type onehanded. However its also my , um, err...<edited for tmi;) > hand , so , to get back to your original topic, tough for me to cum while typing:(

I DO find however, that the more aroused I am, the more typos I make.

cum-disabled while typing?

Sirhugs said: sweetie, I always type onehanded. However its also my , um, err...<edited for tmi > hand , so , to get back to your original topic, tough for me to cum while typing

Sir~
I don't have that problem, I am called "RAINdear" for a reason. My desk chair is leather and has a steady supply of towels available:eek: ;) oops!!TMI!!!:rolleyes:

~""" Rain"""~

Lead me not into temptation, I can find it all by myself!! :devil:
:kiss:

openthighs_sarah said:
Is that when you masturbate in front of a magazine, and the little spermies shoot all the way to the other side?

Nice woody.

:heart:

Yes, I know that not all semen contains sperm. I just like writing "spermies."
_____

OT_S, I really was referring to erotic literature, not a men's magazine—with lewd pictures (*gasp*). But to clarify, about the spermies-shooting-thingy, the tendency is for them to gush directly upward, much like a water fountain when it's first turned on ... after that encouraging touch, by a supple finger, turning and twisting the knob (oh, yes, the knob), urging the nourishing liquid to arc forth, satisfying the thirst of those that put their lips in the stream to suck up the moisture, ready to ... err ... umm ...

Say, thank you for the compliment on my woody. I finished carving it years ago, and now I just polish it, regularly.

"Spermies"—so endearing, it’s making my one-tracked-minded "guys" writhe and twist and squirm with appreciation. A nice diversion, really, 'cause all they want to do is try and fuck things much larger than them—and round (bunch of little pervs).

ProofreadManx said:
'cause all they want to do is try and fuck things much larger than them—and round (bunch of little pervs).
Hey, weird -- your sperms have penises. That's pretty cool. Or -- oh, you just mean they want to penetrate certain much larger "things". That's completely different, but still cool, I guess. (After all, if the sperms all had penises of their own, and their own sperms had penises, etc., sooner or later logic would dictate that the entire joke would start to get really stupid.)

Not while writing

Not whilst in the act of writing.

But I have been known to have the urge whilst thinking about what I have written or planning the next scene.

openthighs_sarah said:
Hey, weird -- your sperms have penises. That's pretty cool. Or -- oh, you just mean they want to penetrate certain much larger "things". That's completely different, but still cool, I guess. (After all, if the sperms all had penises of their own, and their own sperms had penises, etc., sooner or later logic would dictate that the entire joke would start to get really stupid.)
_____

Well, I think it's just that the little guys are extremely focused with the ultimate act, a single purpose in their squirmy lives, swimming up to then thrusting their entire bodies head first (mind you) into the ultimate sex object: the "round" thingy.

And what a rush it to be the "one," that special spermie, charging forth amongst tens of millions to be first to fuck the surface of the "round" thingy with its head, then exploding to release its guts in a final, fitful act, joining with the "round" thingy: the ultimate orgasm! (arrrghhh ... unf ... ahhh-h-h-h ... *splat*)

(Wow, is it hot in here, or what?)

yes, but not when i'm typing it up. i also need to be pilled up and have about 4 hours of alone time. i will explain no further.

and i am a guy, too.

I find writing a form of foreplay. I've learned to be ambidextrous - type with the right and stroke with the left... and then switch.

As far as the final act of actually spilling seed I usually need something more than writing the story itself. It helps if there is a female available to serve as a receptacle, but much too often I find that is not possible.

So, like Sarah, I often fantasize about the story I am writing away from the keyboard until I have a sticky mess to clean up. I’m always looking for volunteers to assist!

Erlikkhan said:
It helps if there is a female available to serve as a receptacle
You know, nothing turns me on more, in the middle of a good fuck, than being called a receptacle. (Also: meat-socket.)

It's making me tingle right now.

Ah yes, that superb old line.

"Thanks baby. I just needed somewhere to put my sperm."

The Earl

Author Excitement

I did have a comment about arousal when writing.

I have been submitting stories in differing categories these days: for fun, for the contest, and just to see where those ideas may take me.

I have discovered (to my immense surprise) that some sex play I never before considered a personal "turn-on" has really become so - with a vengeance!

I am wondering if this is happening to other writers who are delving into new sexual areas.

(I am also wondering what will happen to me when I get to my next naughty category!)

:D

Re: Author Excitement

sweetsubsarahh said:
I have discovered (to my immense surprise) that some sex play I never before considered a personal "turn-on" has really become so - with a vengeance!
Details, please. :p

Do I ever come while writing?

No.

But sometimes, I get up and walk around for inspiration, and then COME BACK to the writing. Does that count?:)

Svenskaflicka said:
But sometimes, I get up and walk around for inspiration, and then COME BACK to the writing. Does that count?:)

Hiya, Svenska, you Swedish cutie. Just for you, we'll call that a come.
MG

Well--yeah, that's why it takes me so long to write the damn things. (now where did I put the hand lotion....)

Nope ... for one thing, I need both hands for typing. For another, I usually write at work and that'd be a week bit inappropriate. For a third, it just doesn't work that way for me ;)

Sabledrake

openthighs_sarah said:
You know, nothing turns me on more, in the middle of a good fuck, than being called a receptacle. (Also: meat-socket.)

It's making me tingle right now.

Gosh, maybe that's why I have a hard time picking up women. Oh well, my two inflatable friends never complain. I'm still trying to get them to come out of the closet.

Back