Do you prefer younger or older and why ?

I’m 19 and I love older woman wether they be wives or just meeting them in general I’ve been trying to meet with one but haven’t had any luck I’m open to pms

For casual sex, I definitely prefer older. Relationship wise, I prefer around my own age, so 19-22. I'm 20 and my girlfriend is 21, we've both admitted to each other that we both like older men and women lol. Can sometimes sit together on the beach for like an hour pointing out milf and dilfs for each other...

I freakin adore older, their what u c is what u get attitude drive me insane. They r freakin amazing as a whole, have nuttin 2 prove to any & r generally awesome ppls 2 b around.

I’ve always loved both. When I was younger the older women loved me. Now that I’m married, these college girls drive me crazy!

For casual sex, I definitely prefer older. Relationship wise, I prefer around my own age, so 19-22. I'm 20 and my girlfriend is 21, we've both admitted to each other that we both like older men and women lol. Can sometimes sit together on the beach for like an hour pointing out milf and dilfs for each other...
55 male here. dad bod. Milwaukee, Wisconsin area. please tell me you are both in Wisconsin?

I don't..8 prefer an intelligent and imaginative person.. not gender specific person... super open minded and sense of humor and not stuck on one fantasy..8 want to explore almost everything that's out there and possibly make up a few of our own. Holler if u want

That said..older is more experienced...
But younger ate usually more eager to please and thetes the ability to cum more times
So i still can't choose

Last edited:
I don't..8 prefer an intelligent and imaginative person.. not gender specific person... super open minded and sense of humor and not stuck on one fantasy..8 want to explore almost everything that's out there and possibly make up a few of our own. Holler if u want
Well said, it's that open mindedness that most seem to lack. Life's about exploring which also includes the bedroom, but for many, that's a never explore area. Living out fantasies, pushing boundaries & breaking down walls - sexually, spriritually, mentally & bodily ......THAT is living
Don't wanna get 2 old age & say I coulda, shoulda or woulda. Instead, wanna say, been there, done that - next

Last edited:
Older men... 100pc. They're so much hotter. They have experience in bed and know how to please a woman. They've learned how to balance life and they know what they want and go after it when they see it. Older men are generally charming without being egotistical but have a sense of quiet confidence. They're more interesting to talk to because of their experience in the world.
Wow, you really hit the nail on the head with us older guys. Much appreciated. We should chat sometime…

i prefer women my age or older but i am also open depending on how we click if that makes sense

Back