Do you prefer younger or older and why ?

Prefer younger women, do feel as a slightly older/experienced man I have something to offer, and certainly wish I had this experience when I was younger.

The idea of giving younger women pleasure they may not have experienced yet is intoxicating

Prefer younger women, do feel as a slightly older/experienced man I have something to offer, and certainly wish I had this experience when I was younger.

The idea of giving younger women pleasure they may not have experienced yet is intoxicating
Might be worth mentioning that this is a change from my 20’s/30’s when I much preferred older experienced women.

Since I am 72, it is hard to find older women. I don't want to rob the cradle, so women from 50 and up are my range

what a interesting question I prefer a woman that is into me sexual beauty and attraction does not necessarily come with or without age its natural.

Women: mid forties and older. They benefit from experience from others.

Men: 50 and older. Most are sexually deprived by there spouses. As the bottom I don’t have any rules. I am there for them to use for their sexual pleasure.

When I was in my late teens it was always older women that fascinated me (especially some of my friends mums) but as the years pass it's not as important.

I know it's a big thing for many men my age to date someone 20+ years younger but that holds no desire for me as most of my cultural and life references will be completely lost on them, as will theirs on me.

But, all rules have exceptions.

Older men... 100pc. They're so much hotter. They have experience in bed and know how to please a woman. They've learned how to balance life and they know what they want and go after it when they see it. Older men are generally charming without being egotistical but have a sense of quiet confidence. They're more interesting to talk to because of their experience in the world.
Also love that older men usually have this..... swagger and no nonsense attitude that's unapologetic. Very sexy.

I think I prefer the slightly younger.

The idea that the woman came out of a marriage or relationship where she could not be her self. Where she could not express her sexually. Where she could not be open about her kinks or desires.

Those women, who want to break free, Want to explore all that they can be, be the freak that they are.

Oh how she needs to be with me

Back