Do you suck her strap on?

They are just random pictures I have gotten off my page on another site. They usually don’t display names. Sometimes you can find them but it takes some work.
Yeah was just curious if anyone had seen her before we need a detective lol definitely the hottest

h9P0PV7.jpg

As a male dominator, I don't see the need to use a strapon... But I think my fellow Dommes are fine using them on their submissives.

What I think is the coolest thing is not just the fact that the Domme tells them to clean the vibrator by sucking it after it is removed from the anus or pussy,
but this is when the submissive is a man and has to receive a vibrator in their 'ass' that is ALWAYS much bigger than their ridiculous dick (even better when they are caged).

cruel-mistress-canes-and-strapon-fucks-slave.jpg

Last edited:
Never had a domme insist on cleaning post use up the ass. That's unsanitary and disgusting. I also see no point t is this 'size' matters up the arse either. The dommes goal is to stimulate the prostate. Not just gape a man. Silly comment.

Super realistic...lol. inwas chatting with pay for service domme. She said these types of dildos were for display and intimidation in her dungeon. She never used them as they would literally break someone's ass. Silly stuff.

Super realistic...lol. inwas chatting with pay for service domme. She said these types of dildos were for display and intimidation in her dungeon. She never used them as they would literally break someone's ass. Silly stuff.

Yes some of the pictures I post have unrealistic strap on sizes. Some aren’t. Kinda limited to what’s out there for fetish pictures. But that doesn’t make them any less sexy. The bdsm blogs are full of pictures and memes depicting unrealistic activity. For some the thought of the activity is where the eroticism comes from. Why not help them out with the best pictures one can find.

I love it when I am on my back and she fucks my throat relentlessly, especially after my ass has been reamed for a while. Then she squirts that fake cum all over my face.

Back