Do you suck her strap on?

So do you suck her strap on? Does she ask you? Does she want you to ask her ? How does it go for you?

My gf definitely loves to have me suck it, and sometimes I ask to do it and sometimes she will tell me to or ask if I feel like sucking her cock.
Hell yeah.. that is the height of my depravity!!

A strapless friend is far more comfortable, responsive, realistic and elegantly beautiful for mutual orgasm, I can assure you. It's time for many of you to buy your wives and girlfriends a present next birthday.

We bought a nice one once and my wife didn’t like it. Depending on how you move the phallus the bulb inside moves in the opposite direction. She thought it hurt when it pressed up against her abdomen wall and a couple of other places. There were a few other things we didn’t love about it. Unfortunately it went into the drawer of mistakes.

efcf693b467ceb2fb83aec5274fd4ad8.jpg
She is a HOTTIE!

A strapless friend is far more comfortable, responsive, realistic and elegantly beautiful for mutual orgasm, I can assure you. It's time for many of you to buy your wives and girlfriends a present next birthday.
I agree and did, years ago. A red Feeldoe with a vibe. Best gift I ever gave her except maybe for the knife.

My ex used to get me to do it... loved every inch of it. Got me wanting to try a real one... but would love to find another that would let me lick and suck her dick...

It is now a given that I get on my knees to suck her cock .She bought one with the ejaculation option using artificial cum to make my humiliation more complete. I truly hate it when she uses the feature ,to compensate ,she lets me jerk off while sucking .How ever there is a cost ,as I must cum on the floor ,to ad to my misery and her enjoyment,she grinds the sole of her boot into the puddle on the floor ,I then lick it clean as well as the remainder.My reward is to be allowed to eat her pussy and her ass .Just the sound of her telling me to get my tongue into her asshole makes it all worthwhile .
The first time my wife wore a strap on she had me lay on my back and kneeled by my face to have me suck the very realistic dildo. Then she gave me a hand job and took the cum off my belly and put it on the dildo and did the same thing. Licking my cum off that dildo was one of the hottest things she's ever done to me!

The first time my wife wore a strap on she had me lay on my back and kneeled by my face to have me suck the very realistic dildo. Then she gave me a hand job and took the cum off my belly and put it on the dildo and did the same thing. Licking my cum off that dildo was one of the hottest things she's ever done to me!

I have sucked my cum off my wife’s strapon many times. She loves it.

54pFiSJ.jpg

It is more that she fucks my mouth with her strap on but yes. I lick and suck and she shoves it in my mouth driving it into my throat! It is a red Feeldoe and not very flexible so it will not go down my throat.

Back