Do you write from real experiences?

Only if the virgin really is a virgin. This "virgin" isn't hard to recognize ;)
Back to the main topic. If I had an overbearing father and, as a compensatory mechanism, I was unconsciously drawn to FemDom, would that, even indirectly, count as writing from real experiences?

I am seriously thinking about this, I am very new here and the reason I joined is because I want to write and share a few stories of me and the mrs from our real life experiences. I even have a draft ready, but I am not sure if I will post yet.
For me, real life stuff always makes it more stimulating to write.
We've all been there. It's like the cat learning to swim - the first step is terrifying.

Be bold. Good luck.

I told one "true" story over in Non-Erotic, and I've used snippets of real experiences here and there (the encounter with the skinhead in the London tube in Cultural Exchanges, for example), but mostly I make shit up.

Back to the main topic. If I had an overbearing father and, as a compensatory mechanism, I was unconsciously drawn to FemDom, would that, even indirectly, count as writing from real experiences?
Having an overbearing father leads to femdom desires? This is a stretch, even for you.

Having an overbearing father leads to femdom desires? This is a stretch, even for you.
You’re conveniently fixating on the bland. Would you consider unconscious writing, shaped by unpleasant childhood memories, as writing from real experiences?

You’re conveniently fixating on the bland. Would you consider unconscious writing, shaped by unpleasant childhood memories, as writing from real experiences?
I'd say that the author being aware of where his ideas and tendencies come from is crucial in the sense of your question. So no, I wouldn't call that writing from real experiences.

In what little writing I’ve done, and what is in my head but not yet written, the physical elements have been inspired by real life, however that doesn’t mean I did it. It may have been something I witnessed.

The world in which the stories take place is much more fictionalised to allow for more progression in the direction I feel like going.

I'd say that the author being aware of where his ideas and tendencies come from is crucial in the sense of your question. So no, I wouldn't call that writing from real experiences.
In that case, you’d be placing countless writers in a state of deep self-denial.

Last edited:
I’ve been asked by readers of my stories are true or based on my life. Not wholecloth no by as others have stated a writer takes moments or certain experiences and is inspired by them.

Mad Midsummer is pure fiction, a writing exercise combining Shakespeare and Mad Men.

His First Visit is true to life. Had to label it as fantasy to get past the censorship. My friend has passed away and his GF has moved on some years now so I thought it was safe to finally publish it.

The Muse is pure fiction.

We is based on a real event but embellished and extrapolated wildly.

The Argentine is fiction.

Watching You is fiction.

Getting Caught is fiction.

A Visit to the Office is fiction.

Trains - Budapest is fiction. Was supposed to be the first of a series of sex on European trains but I lost the thread.

Love is a Darkened Alleyway was fiction based on a real-time roleplay over text messages with a stranger, given a creative couple context in my editing.

Covet is fiction but based on and extrapolated upon an actual dinner with my then best friend and her new fiancée. But only the dinner happened, nothing else.

Letter to my Husband / Letter to my Wife is fiction. I have never been married.

The Interview is fiction. I had a crush on Angelina Jolie but never interviewed her.

Brand is fiction. I do not have tattoos nor ever dated a tattooist.

There. Confession is good for the fiction writers soul.

Forthcoming pieces will be more based on my experiences.

While many wordsmiths draw on autobiographical content, I see them as limited artists rather than true creators. Relying on real experiences, beyond mere narcissism, is not genuine creation; it’s more of a memory exercise.

The essence of creation lies in crafting new worlds and characters, and that’s where a creator finds true joy.

I often recoil with a sour face whenever I sense an autobiographical passage unnecessarily slipping in.

Reliance on real events is a creative limitation, but recoiling with a sour face? Some people have had interesting and unusual experiences that make good reading if they are also good technical writers.

Reliance on real events is a creative limitation, but recoiling with a sour face? Some people have had interesting and unusual experiences that make good reading if they are also good technical writers.
"I often recoil with a sour face whenever I sense an autobiographical passage unnecessarily slipping in."

Do you write total fantasy, or is it at least based on real events?
My stories are all fiction.
However...
There may be parts that may be based on real life events.
But not always.

In a certain storyline, the woman in the story reads all of them before I submit them here and has to catch the little "Easter Eggs" I put in based on her or my life.

It's semantics to a certain extent, bit writing 'from' personal experience and writing 'about' personal experience are two different things. I don't see how you can NOT write 'from' personal experience. Everything we are derives from what we've been through. The way we view things, even what we choose to view is derived from our previous experience to some extent. Our personal fantasies didn't just manifest out of the ether, they were formed in the cauldron of our lives. We saw things we liked and started placing ourselves in those situations. Locke called it 'The Causal Theory of Perception'; we see the world through the filter of our life experience.

Now, writing 'about' our experience would be a choice we all have to make. How much personal information do we want to share. I have several stories that are based on specific instances in my life. The stories I built around those events are fantasy, but at their core is a truth about me. I really did try on my sister's prom dress and the zipper really did get stuck; The Green Dress. I did not, however, dress up as an anime school girl and give some guy I met at a party four blow jobs while playing a fictitious video game. 🤭 Fantasy based on truth. It's from my experience but not about it.

I don't see how you can NOT write 'from' personal experience. Everything we are derives from what we've been through
I'm a heterosexual female, living in a totally vanilla relationship. I write BDSM stories from the male ("done-to") POV. I can't figure out anything in my personal experience that fits into this except my fantasies. I expect a talented psychotherapist could, but it would be my unconscious experience, and I don't think that's what this thread is about.

I'm a heterosexual female, living in a totally vanilla relationship. I write BDSM stories from the male ("done-to") POV. I can't figure out anything in my personal experience that fits into this except my fantasies. I expect a talented psychotherapist could, but it would be my unconscious experience, and I don't think that's what this thread is about.
“We saw things we liked [or that intrigued us] and started placing ourselves in those situations.”

I’d suggest that to write about BDSM, you’ve had to have some cursory exposure to the concept at some level; maybe you read Fifty Shades of Gray, or you wouldn’t know it exists.

But there is more to your stories than just BDSM.
No science fiction writer has ever traveled outside the solar system in a faster than light ship. But there is more to a story than that. The author has had a thousand conversations with other human beings, and that influences the conversations that happen in the story.

If two of your characters have an argument, then all the arguments you've been a part of or witnessed influence how you write that scene.

There is something so erotic about writing from experience and sharing with the world. Here is one of mine, with clips from that night to enhance the experience

My neighbor Liz has always been very flirty and friendly, since I met her 2 years ago. I thought that might just be her personality because she is married, but I was recently proven wrong. We were at a neighbor hood block party with about 20 other people. We were putting on a solid buzz and Liz was getting really touchy. About half way through I went inside to use the bathroom and while I was peeing I heard someone jiggle the handle. I washed my hands and opened the door and Liz pushed me back and walked in closing the door behind her. She gave me a look but I already knew what was going on. I was about to say something witty until she said "You have no idea how wet I am". I told her to go for it. She pulled off my pants and said "we have to be quick and quiet". She got on the floor and stuck her round ass up. I eased my cock inside and as I pushed deep she moaned so loud I was sure someone heard it. I asked if I could get a video because her ass was the best i've seen and I wanted it so I could masturbate to it later. Not long in she looked back and told me that she wants it in the mirror so she can watch while I cum inside her. I bent her over the counter and couldn't help but fuck her hard watching her tits bounce and her face while she came on my cock. I knew I had to make it quick. But hearing her tell me to cum inside her made me explode inside her.

We got dressed and went back out like nothing happened. Later on as I was getting ready to leave she pulled me aside and asked if I wanted to walk her home. I already knew her husband was gone so we walked to her house. We went inside and had a drink and she asked if I had fun earlier. I told her I was hard just thinking about it. She immediately pulled out my cock and was working it with both hands. She didn't let up at all and right after she told me to cum for her I started exploding she kept going until my cum was on her chest, her floor and down my balls making a pool on her couch. As I was wiping up she saw I was still hard and told me that she was soaking wet from watching me cum. She went over to the night stand to grab her vibrator and seeing her big ass like that I got behind her and slowly stuck my still hard cock inside. She worked her clit as I grabbed her tits from behind and fucked her slow. I could already feel her pussy start gripping my cock harder while she moaned louder until she started cumming again within 5 minutes. She sat me on the edge of the bed and bounced her ass on my cock until she told me to cum inside her. I filled her up and as she stood up my cum was pouring out her tight pussy on her floor. We laid for a bit then went out side for a a smoke and talked. She told me she was so turned on by how I can cum and keep going. We went back inside and she got me a drink and told me she really wanted to suck my cock. After a bit I tried to pull her head up because I wanted to get her off but she wouldn't let me and as I told her I was going to cum she stopped sucking and jerked my cock so hard that I blew over her head in her hair, on her tits and on her bed and as I was still shooting she sucked the rest out of me until I was shaking.
I took her back over to the bed and she told me do grab her vibrating dildo out of the drawer. I started slowly working her clit with it and sucking her tits. She was soaking wet as I started to fuck her slow with it. She was rubbing her tits and moaning then took one hang and stroked my cock. She came again so fast while squeezing my cock and her tits and shaking. After another break we went to the bed and spooned and I was ready to pass out but she was grinding her ass on me and I got hard again and started kissing her neck making her quietly moan. I started massaging her tits and worked down to her clit and she pressed her big ass against my cock until she grabbed it and slid it in from behind and slowly pressed her ass hard against me and grinded. After a bit I laid her on her stomach while her ass was in the air and fucked her hard until she came again. And as I got close I asked for another video and she was into it. So I pulled it out a took a quick one of her ass up taking my cock telling me to cum inside her while I filled her up again.

We laid right there and caught our breath and she immediately bent over and told me to cum again. I said only if I can film she said only if you're going to use it to cum when you're alone. So I started rubbing her pussy from behind and admired her ass and slowly stuck my cock in. She was already talking dirty so I started fucking her hard while she moaned and told me to cum in her again. I had to cut the video because I wanted a free hand to rub her clit while fucking her. So I stopped filming and her clit was so swollen that it only took a minute of working it until I told her i was about to cum. She was so loud I think the neighbors heard and as soon as she felt my cum inside her she started squirting so hard. As I was still cumming I pulled out and covered her pussy and clit while she was still cumming. Her moaning and extended orgasm had me so turned on still that I put in back in and kept fucking her slow with her having two cream pies deep inside her. She kept backing her ass up and then told me to take another video and fuck her hard. I started filming and she started talking dirty. She took my cock so deep and hard and seeing her ass shake had me cumming again deep inside of her.

After that we were so exhausted and look at the clock and it was 4 in the morning. We passed out and slept till almost noon the next day and her husband was going to be home at 3. So I was stressed and ready to get out but helped her clean up. She decided to throw away the bedding because of all of my cum and her squirting. We had to go get a steam cleaner for the couch cushions because of how much cum she made me shoot. We got done cleaning at 1:30. Brought back the steam cleaner and on the drive back she thanked me for helping clean and sucked my dick so hard I could barely drive. I pulled into the drive way and we went in the back seat and fucked for another half hour.

This was almost 2 months ago and ever since then, we will meet up at least once a week secretly. We both are into public sex and have been having sex in some fun places. Two weeks ago we met for happy hour and I made her cum at the booth under the table, then met her in the bathroom and came all over her ass in the stall. She came to my job site and fucked me on the parapet roof. She even texted late night saying she wanted an orgasm so I ate her pussy in her shed while her husband was home. But the hottest was when her boss was gone and after she got off work we went in his office and she rode my cock in his chair until I came and didn't pull out and laid her on his desk and fucked her while cum was dripping out her pussy on his desk as she started squirting on my cock while I came again and so much that as I pulled out she had cum on her clit, stomach, tits and mouth. We had to clean up real good but is was worth it. Her husband apparently has only fucked her a hand full of times since New Years. She said he has never cared about making her cum and thats why she has all the toys. He will push her away and say he's not in the mood even when she tries to suck his dick. She also said that he has never lasted more than 5 minutes (but I think a lot of people wouldn't with how she fucks). I know him pretty well because we've been neighbors for 2 years. We are friendly but I always though he was a dick. I do feel bad sometimes but she tells me how neglectful he is to her. I see it for sure. I've brought up that we should stop but she just says we need to be careful. I don't want to ruin a marriage and I've made it clear to her that it is just fun sex and she is on the same page. I had to share this story because it really is so fucking good and I cannot tell anyone I know. I would love to share the videos and pictures of that night if you all are interested. Send me
Great ass. Similar thing happened to me. Ended up marrying her. Don’t think I would post videos in the public threads though…

Last edited:
Back