DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so i may or may not have spanked it to the spanking video.... her moans and sighs are sooo hot. and with the cleavage and red lipstick i couldn't help myself. and nice happy ending as well! on another note i started my own pic thread, care to pm me about how i can add videos? thanks!

You are starting to put ideas in my head that we can charge for this kind of entertainment.

Honestly thought it is something KnottyNurse and I have talked about in the past. We really do this when time allows and because we find it fun. The idea of hanging a donation button or a wishlist has crossed our mind before. Money to be used for more underwear, dresses, or other things that would be great to take photos to sounds like a great idea but I don't know what the reality of it is. Who would donate? Who would want to donate?

Feel free to discuss this one guys. Love to hear everyone's thoughts.

In the mean time it's fucking Friday. Lets see some damn skin already!!!!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
Thanks for the new pics Doc! I understand what you are saying. I hope you two always keep it fun. My donation comment was originally meant as a lighthearted reply to your work or time w/ Nurse dilema. The idea of wardrobe cost donations is interesting. [personalized vids, etc.] I'm sure with your skilled camerawork and Nurse's beauty :kiss: :rose: that idea would work. Personally like I said I hope you keep this thread as is and fun. :devil:
You two have a great weekend. ;)

You are starting to put ideas in my head that we can charge for this kind of entertainment.

Honestly thought it is something KnottyNurse and I have talked about in the past. We really do this when time allows and because we find it fun. The idea of hanging a donation button or a wishlist has crossed our mind before. Money to be used for more underwear, dresses, or other things that would be great to take photos to sounds like a great idea but I don't know what the reality of it is. Who would donate? Who would want to donate?

Feel free to discuss this one guys. Love to hear everyone's thoughts.

In the mean time it's fucking Friday. Lets see some damn skin already!!!!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
mmmmm, I think these photos should revive even the nurse's most comatose patients! ;)

Well I don't know about the rest of you but this weekend came and went by far to fast. It was filled with friends, games, movies, and sleeping in which nurse and I both needed badly.

But now it's back to the salt mines.

But not before you all get some new photos!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Retroactive Set 2 - 47.jpg
    Retroactive Set 2 - 47.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 1,113
  • Retroactive Set 2 - 48.jpg
    Retroactive Set 2 - 48.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 1,137
  • Retroactive Set 2 - 49.jpg
    Retroactive Set 2 - 49.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 1,146
Well I don't know about the rest of you but this weekend came and went by far to fast. It was filled with friends, games, movies, and sleeping in which nurse and I both needed badly.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

such a nice way to start the week.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
New photos of Nurse are ALWAYS a great thing, Doc! Thanks! :rose:'s & :kiss:'s to Nurse for making us all feel better today.

Good God, I almost forgot to post on Hump day! What the hell. I hope these help make up for it. Enjoy!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Retroactive Set 2 - 50.jpg
    Retroactive Set 2 - 50.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 1,049
  • Retroactive Set 2 - 51.jpg
    Retroactive Set 2 - 51.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 1,065
  • Retroactive Set 2 - 52.jpg
    Retroactive Set 2 - 52.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 1,084
Some Friday pictures or our Friday followers. Hope they are enjoyed

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Retroactive Set 2 - 53.jpg
    Retroactive Set 2 - 53.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 1,052
  • Retroactive Set 2 - 54.jpg
    Retroactive Set 2 - 54.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 515
Nurse and I hope everyone is having a great weekend. Enjoy our offering for the evening. :)

attachment.php

Attachments

• Retroactive Set 2 - 55.jpg
    Retroactive Set 2 - 55.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 1,130
And with this tushy we end the Retroactive set 2.

attachment.php

hope everyone liked it!

Attachments

• Retroactive Set 2 - 57.jpg
    Retroactive Set 2 - 57.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 1,894
The end :( of the set seems to have left me starry eyed for that sexy Nurse! A wonderful look back at a lady who gets more gorgeous by the day! :rose:'s & :kiss:"s to start the week right!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back