DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely photos, so far (even if I did vote B!). Literally bursting out of that top :rose:

God you are perfect!!

YES SHE IS!

attachment.php

Attachments

• Dressed for Success 03.jpg
    Dressed for Success 03.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 1,218
Ah, I got the winning vote. Nice, just doing my part to help the world relax and making sure we support our healthcare employees. :D

That shirt just wants to bust open.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Dressed for Success 04.jpg
    Dressed for Success 04.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 1,198
The weekend holds so much hope!

attachment.php

I also Have a question for all of you out here on the thread. If I setup something like an Amazon.com wish list for the nurse. You know, things like Underwear or clothing you would like her photo taken in. Things she can undress with, would any of you be interested in purchasing gifts like that for the lovely Nurse? Is it worth our time to setup? Would people pay? Thoughts? ideas?

Attachments

• Dressed for Success 05.jpg
    Dressed for Success 05.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 1,120
Interesting ?

The weekend holds so much hope!

attachment.php

I also Have a question for all of you out here on the thread. If I setup something like an Amazon.com wish list for the nurse. You know, things like Underwear or clothing you would like her photo taken in. Things she can undress with, would any of you be interested in purchasing gifts like that for the lovely Nurse? Is it worth our time to setup? Would people pay? Thoughts? ideas?

Doc - email sent with my views - great picture - her bust is just about to burst out of that shirt - can't wait! Dave

I am getting a lot of PM's regarding these photos. Must have done something right this time.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Dressed for Success 07.jpg
    Dressed for Success 07.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 1,078
Just a quick interlude...

From your KNurse:

I just want to let you all know I have not forgotten about you, I don't want to make excuses, but I have been very busy with work lately. I hope you all enjoy this set... I hope you will be pleasantly surprised at what I am wearing under my bursting top. Also, I love all of your comments and responses to votings. Please be assured that I am reading them even if I am not posting something back (the Doc has always been better at that than me).

*kisses*

KN

From your KNurse:

I just want to let you all know I have not forgotten about you, I don't want to make excuses, but I have been very busy with work lately. I hope you all enjoy this set... I hope you will be pleasantly surprised at what I am wearing under my bursting top. Also, I love all of your comments and responses to votings. Please be assured that I am reading them even if I am not posting something back (the Doc has always been better at that than me).

*kisses*

KN
Darl!!! you came back :) heeh

Two for Thursday!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Dressed for Success 10.jpg
    Dressed for Success 10.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 1,386
  • Dressed for Success 11.jpg
    Dressed for Success 11.jpg