DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
But, but, but... Butt!

Just found this yummy thread!
What fun!

Thanks! Stay and enjoy yourself a while.

You guys couldn't be more welcome. To be fair its sexy couples like you to who keep me coming bach to lit.

Cant wait for more xxx

Glad to hear you like what you see. Will do our best to keep up the work.

Foot? Where?:devil:

Soooooooooooooooo perfect.mmmmmmmm.:rose:

Your not looking hard enough and I am not awake enough this morning to bust out photoshop and point it out to you. :)

attachment.php

Attachments

• Dressed for Success 19.jpg
    Dressed for Success 19.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 1,178
I love this series. A lady doesn't have to be naked to be smoking hot. I'm stiff and oozing precum right now. A nice creamy load for your lady is not far away.

I love this series. A lady doesn't have to be naked to be smoking hot. I'm stiff and oozing precum right now. A nice creamy load for your lady is not far away.

That's wonderful!

attachment.php

Attachments

• Dressed for Success 20.jpg
    Dressed for Success 20.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 1,177
Current Voting Results: A=00 B=00 C=00 D=0
Need 12 votes to win.

Voters So Far:

--------------
Voters For: A
--------------
--------------
Voters For: B
--------------
--------------
Voters For: C
--------------
--------------
Voters For: D
--------------
attachment.php

Hey Doc the vote was for D

A little different for "Dressed for Success"

Is there a point in having a vote?

We all love the beautiful Nurse

Maybe I'm the only one thats a little confused

Please put me straight if thats the case

Answering Questions

Very artistic representations. Loved it!

Thank you. Glad your enjoying the photos.

Hey Doc the vote was for D

A little different for "Dressed for Success"

Is there a point in having a vote?

We all love the beautiful Nurse

Maybe I'm the only one thats a little confused

Please put me straight if thats the case

bigtaz4me - The vote was for "D". "D" is "Dressed for Success" and that is the set I am currently posting. We just have not gotten to the photo used for the voting yet. But I promise. We are making our way to that point. We are all just taking the long path and enjoying the ride to get their i hope.

I want to see A...i am curious to see what that set intails..

I am shocked with the out come of each vote. But i don't argue with it. Nurse and I just try to keep posting good stuff that we hope everyone likes.

I'm thinking D;)

D is the one i am currently posting

I would love to see the "D" series:rolleyes:

Smooches

jimmi
:rose:

Like i said before everyone. D is the photo set that i am currently posting. We just have not gotten to the cock picture yet. Also, any thoughts on if it's my cock or did i let nurse play with a friend?

attachment.php

Attachments

• Dressed for Success 21.jpg
    Dressed for Success 21.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 977
Patience...

Have some patience, people... let them be our chauffers. We've never been let down before, and honestly I'm rather enjoying our current ride.

patience. Do what I do. Sit back, cock in hand, and think lovely thoughts of the sexiest woman out there.

bigtaz4me - The vote was for "D". "D" is "Dressed for Success" and that is the set I am currently posting. We just have not gotten to the photo used for the voting yet. But I promise. We are making our way to that point. We are all just taking the long path and enjoying the ride to get their i hope.

I am shocked with the out come of each vote. But i don't argue with it. Nurse and I just try to keep posting good stuff that we hope everyone likes.

Like i said before everyone. D is the photo set that i am currently posting. We just have not gotten to the cock picture yet. Also, any thoughts on if it's my cock or did i let nurse play with a friend?

IMG]http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1004530&stc=1&d=1272507705[/IMG]

Sorry if I have caused some people to think that there was a vote in progress:cool:

The nurse is as always gorgeous.

Having seen your vid doc thats your cock.....can't really blame you for not sharing that beauty:devil:

attachment.php

Hi doc. From the other pics of your cock i'd say its yours alright. Lucky boy lol. Nurse seems to enjoy it very much.

Mind you im a tad bit curious now. Does the nurse like to play with a strange cock sometimes?

Who's is it?

attachment.php

I don't care Doc - but if you are letting the Beautiful Nurse play with friends - I'm your best buddy!!! Dave :devil::devil:

i vote b or d, something without clothes on. once again 20 plus pictures of her staring at the camera, it's a shame because she's so hot

Hi doc. From the other pics of your cock i'd say its yours alright. Lucky boy lol. Nurse seems to enjoy it very much.

Mind you im a tad bit curious now. Does the nurse like to play with a strange cock sometimes?

Can't say that she has. But I have been encouraging.

I don't care Doc - but if you are letting the Beautiful Nurse play with friends - I'm your best buddy!!! Dave :devil::devil:

*laughs*

attachment.php

Attachments

• Dressed for Success 22.jpg
    Dressed for Success 22.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 781
I know you go with popularity...and i am certain any and all sets you post will give the same pointed response from all of us...i am more just curious to know more about the theme of that set...but i am willing to wait for it

I know you go with popularity...and i am certain any and all sets you post will give the same pointed response from all of us...i am more just curious to know more about the theme of that set...but i am willing to wait for it

Gladius7, 90% of the time two things inspire us to do our photo sets. Location or New Cloths. In this case Knotty Nurse got a new bra in pantie set. It just so happens that at the end of the "shoot" I could not keep my cock in my pants anymore.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Dressed for Success 23.jpg
    Dressed for Success 23.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 1,137
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back