DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doc,

This has always been one of my favorite threads...thanks for sharing your wife with us...

fab boobies.

i wish i was the doctor.

Your not the first to say that.

gimme an adress or something to contact her :D

OUR e-mail address is on each picture. Gtalk is also an option

Great cleavage, pretty lips, and all-around lovely pictures.

Thank you very much sir. It's a team effort

Doc,

This has always been one of my favorite threads...thanks for sharing your wife with us...

Your welcome Joshua. Thanks for the compliment. Hope you will always stop by to sneak a peek.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Dressed for Success 36.jpg
    Dressed for Success 36.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 1,276
knottynurse is one of those women that just exude plain raw sexuality. I have been following closely, even though I haven't been commenting much. I just wanted to let you know I was still looking and hoping that I end up in the right hospital at some point.

d

knottynurse is one of those women that just exude plain raw sexuality. I have been following closely, even though I haven't been commenting much. I just wanted to let you know I was still looking and hoping that I end up in the right hospital at some point.

d

What a nice thing to say. Thank you.

You do understand that KnottyNurse is under strict rules and regs on how she can talk and treat her patients. But it does not keep her from telling me amazing stories when she gets home.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Dressed for Success 38.jpg
    Dressed for Success 38.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 1,294
Your not the first to say that.

OUR e-mail address is on each picture. Gtalk is also an option

Thank you very much sir. It's a team effort

Your welcome Joshua. Thanks for the compliment. Hope you will always stop by to sneak a peek.

attachment.php
tried to add you at GTalk ... dont know if it works
sexy new pics :)

nurse i need you!!!!!

The suspence is killing me doc. Can you send the nurse around right away. I need medical assistance.

Wow...I wish I could pull off the gorgeous curves the way she does...just total hotness! Awesome!

That is amazing! Thank you so much for that compliment. No offense to the male fans and posters to this thread, but it's just some how means a little more when a women comments on my Nurse. Thank you.

it worked...
but you didnt respond this morning (it was morning for me ;) )

Cool. You will catch one of us at some point.

I always like to review the DR. in the snow. Always brings a smile to my face

The snow bunny pictures are some of my favorit.

attachment.php

Four tits!

Attachments

• Dressed for Success 40.jpg
    Dressed for Success 40.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 1,172
That is amazing! Thank you so much for that compliment. No offense to the male fans and posters to this thread, but it's just some how means a little more when a women comments on my Nurse. Thank you.

attachment.php

Four tits!

yes for sure i will ;)
i've got lots of time... i am young ;)

what a sexy pic... i want to be the mirror !!!

attachment.php

Four tits!

In your FACE!!!
attachment.php

You and your pics are great fun!!!
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back