DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you so much Gladius. What a nice compliment. That means a lot.

Your very welcome...and you two do deserve a treat...but I am sure both of you highly enjoy hearing and know about the pleasure us viewers have with these pictures

That red lipstick on you is just about the hottest thing I've ever seen...;)
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Thanks a lot! It has some how become her trade mark.

Your very welcome...and you two do deserve a treat...but I am sure both of you highly enjoy hearing and know about the pleasure us viewers have with these pictures

We both very much enjoy hearing how our photos affect our friends on lit.

I just wanted to make a side note here for everyone. I know KnottyNurse does not post very often but i promise you all she does read the comments and we talk about them and you often. We spend a lot of time planning out the next photo shoots and videos. Thank you all for your kind words and your support.

Thanks a lot! It has some how become her trade mark.

It has! I've never seen anyone wear it as well as her! :heart::heart:

Aww thank you! Your the sweetest! Here is a new pic for you :)

attachment.php

Attachments

• Dressed for Success 66.jpg
    Dressed for Success 66.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 2,500
My Personal Favorites! :)

attachment.php

attachment.php

Seriously and truely breath taking!

attachment.php

I'm not much into the red lipstick... I like how you're naturally beautiful.

attachment.php

:eek::eek::eek: Perfect!

;):D

So, as this set is slowly coming to a close here do any of you have any other suggestions for themed photos we should do? What would you all like to see of knottynurse?

attachment.php

Attachments

• Dressed for Success 68.jpg
    Dressed for Success 68.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 2,398
hot

Just want to let you know that you 2 are the "hottest couple on the net " This series is one of your best . Although I enjoyed the retro series I think the nurse looks way sexier today than she did when she was younger. As for future series sugestions my taste tends to run toward the kinky side but i would like to see the nurse do a panty and vibrator masterbation series .

Great pics...beautiful nurse! i especially love the bound series...well done!

:rose:
misty

Thanks! Glad you liked the Bound Series!

Just want to let you know that you 2 are the "hottest couple on the net " This series is one of your best . Although I enjoyed the retro series I think the nurse looks way sexier today than she did when she was younger. As for future series sugestions my taste tends to run toward the kinky side but i would like to see the nurse do a panty and vibrator masterbation series .
Thanks for the awesome compliment! Glad you are enjoying yourself so much on our little thread. We also really appreciate the your suggest for a photo set. I really hope I get more.

Thanks! Glad you liked the Bound Series!

Thanks for the awesome compliment! Glad you are enjoying yourself so much on our little thread. We also really appreciate the your suggest for a photo set. I really hope I get more.

How about a strapon series I'll volenteer if hubby won't

I am a lurker on this site, but I have to say that your thread keeps me coming back every day. I get excited when there are updates, and I get a little sad when you guys are away. The nurse is absolutely beautiful.

That must have been a delicious ending to the photoshoot. Suggestion wise for future themes...I wouldn't mind sexi scientist...maybe a black light theme those can be cool if you toy with it a little.

something that shows her body. the first several sets are really sexy and showed a lot, now it's just her lipstick and maybe a nipple flash. i know you guys are dragging it out on purpose since one picture every couple days is insane. bring back the sexiness please!

something that shows her body. the first several sets are really sexy and showed a lot, now it's just her lipstick and maybe a nipple flash. i know you guys are dragging it out on purpose since one picture every couple days is insane. bring back the sexiness please!

It is crazy how much we are dragging this out. The reason for this is we both have family staying with us this summer so our normal openes about this kind of thing has taken a back seat because of our guests. Sad but true. I am trying to come on here and post more. It is what it is guys and girls.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Dressed for Success 69.jpg
    Dressed for Success 69.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 3,181
It is crazy how much we are dragging this out. The reason for this is we both have family staying with us this summer so our normal openes about this kind of thing has taken a back seat because of our guests. Sad but true. I am trying to come on here and post more. It is what it is guys and girls.

attachment.php

Crazy indeed!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back