DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope everyone is doing well. Just want you all to know Nurse and I are still around. Just working on getting you all more sets to vote on.

Yay!!! Can't wait!

I gotta say Doc, your lady is quite possibly the sexiest I have ever seen. Perfect curves in all the right spots, a real woman, not anorexic, gorgeous T&A, and a beautiful pussy. Looking forward to some new sets!

Hi! We love your thread! Very sexy pics! ;)

Well thank you so much! We have fun posting on here.

Yay!!! Can't wait!

I gotta say Doc, your lady is quite possibly the sexiest I have ever seen. Perfect curves in all the right spots, a real woman, not anorexic, gorgeous T&A, and a beautiful pussy. Looking forward to some new sets!

Sounds like you enjoy her just as much as i do! The new stuff is coming i promise. We both just need some more time to pull off what we have in mind.

Its good to hear all is well with you two

Yup, Everything is perfectly fine. Work, school, family and life are just taking up all our time this summer. We should be seeing some down time soon and get some pictures taken.

Can't wait to see more shots of the nurse, Keep them cummin'!

oh we will. Even if we can get a new set to vote on going will still be posting randome photos like this one
attachment.php

Attachments

• Photo-47.jpg
    Photo-47.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 890
Well thank you so much! We have fun posting on here.

Sounds like you enjoy her just as much as i do! The new stuff is coming i promise. We both just need some more time to pull off what we have in mind.

Yup, Everything is perfectly fine. Work, school, family and life are just taking up all our time this summer. We should be seeing some down time soon and get some pictures taken.

oh we will. Even if we can get a new set to vote on going will still be posting randome photos like this one
attachment.php

Set or no set, any Nurse is good nurse ;)

Fuck... I want them all, especially D, but to get things rolling I'll vote A!

A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back