DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, as I have cast the winning vote in this and one previous poll - do I get a special photograph via email or my name in my choice of locations on the body of the lovely Knotty Nurse? Glad I could help select the photo series - Dave :kiss::kiss::heart::heart:[/QUOTE]

That's a fun idea but I know if we agree to you will have a bunch of other requests. Just out of couriousity. Where would you want your handle?

attachment.php
[/QUOTE]

After much consideration, I think the Knotty Nurse should be lying on her back, hold her legs underneath her knees, exposing her juicy vagina and her glorious anal star - then you could put my screen name right in between in the area I call the 'taint! Dave :devil::kiss::kiss:

Really enjoying the fact that everyone is enjoying this set so much. Thanks everyone!

attachment.php

Attachments

• Handles_04.jpg
    Handles_04.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 1,202
I am kind of jealous of all you lucky guys...getting to leave your mark on that sexi ladi...but Maccjackk how could you possibly expect it elsewhere? should have made your avatar a little different ;)

keep the sexiness comming doctor.

Sounds like there was a request for a prescription.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Handles_05.jpg
    Handles_05.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 1,097
I've been enjoying your thread off and on for a while now. Just spent some time going through parts of your index. I love the bondage pics. Looked at every one. Very hot indeed. Another set on a bondage theme would be most welcome. I'm loving the latest ones too. She has such a delicious looking body. It must be awesome fucking her.

man she is so hot. and that spanking video was amazing.

Thank you. I am working out some ideas for the next video. Knotty Nurse and I both try to come up with stuff people will enjoy. You would be shocked how much planning we actually put in to these little videos. So any suggestions or ideas of what you would all like to see would be very helpful.

I've been enjoying your thread off and on for a while now. Just spent some time going through parts of your index. I love the bondage pics. Looked at every one. Very hot indeed. Another set on a bondage theme would be most welcome. I'm loving the latest ones too. She has such a delicious looking body. It must be awesome fucking her.

The Nurse does enjoy her bondage. The less she can move the happier she is. Fucking her is truely awesome. Dare I say, Legendary?

attachment.php

Attachments

• Handles_06.jpg
    Handles_06.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 1,364

It was kinda funny when the shoot was over. At some point Knotty Nurse Leaned against the wall and everyones name was imprinted on our wall.

Cool. but backwards, right? I've always though it would be sexy to paint a wall and then have a lady do some body prints in the paint while its still wet. Might makd a fun photo set. Hint: Use latex paint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back