DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the sound of that set. I have been hoping to see it for some time. Congratz to all lit. members who won a spot of this beauty. It definatly sounds like a trophy to behold.

I look forward to the start of the set.

User Name Posts
DoctorKnotty 747
mackkjackk 172
KnottyNurse 165

come on nurse you cant be less than me on your own thread :)
x

...and so it begins!

attachment.php

Attachments

• Handles_01.jpg
    Handles_01.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 2,132
Are you posting any other video clips here or on other sites.
How about something in nylons anything planned? I think she would look hot in nylons.

Nope. We are not posting on any other sites. Not yet anyway. Nylons is a great idea. Will see if we can't do something about that for you.

Hello Doc & Knotty Nurse

BMW75RT cast the winning vote for A!!!

The winning photo set "A" is one we call "Handles". As in on line handles. Knotty Nurse and I looked back over all the comments in our thread here and picked out handles of people who made the most comments or said the nicest things. There was not real mathiadcal equation to our picking. Just who we though deserved to see their name on my wifes body. So your welcome![/QUOTE]

So, as I have cast the winning vote in this and one previous poll - do I get a special photograph via email or my name in my choice of locations on the body of the lovely Knotty Nurse? Glad I could help select the photo series - Dave :kiss::kiss::heart::heart:

Ok, I'm officially enjoying this set! This is great. :D

-LCN

Thanks. Glad you're enjoying it.

Now that is a hott idea. Very hott

Thanks. We kind of came up with it on the sper of the moment.

BMW75RT cast the winning vote for A!!!

The winning photo set "A" is one we call "Handles". As in on line handles. Knotty Nurse and I looked back over all the comments in our thread here and picked out handles of people who made the most comments or said the nicest things. There was not real mathiadcal equation to our picking. Just who we though deserved to see their name on my wifes body. So your welcome!

So, as I have cast the winning vote in this and one previous poll - do I get a special photograph via email or my name in my choice of locations on the body of the lovely Knotty Nurse? Glad I could help select the photo series - Dave :kiss::kiss::heart::heart:[/QUOTE]

That's a fun idea but I know if we agree to you will have a bunch of other requests. Just out of couriousity. Where would you want your handle?

attachment.php

Attachments

• Handles_03.jpg
    Handles_03.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 1,361
i exploded watching your hand job video hosted on the ********* link from your page 1 index

hot hot hot

this pic belongs in the lit hall of fame
attachment.php

Last edited:
That's a fun idea but I know if we agree to you will have a bunch of other requests. Just out of couriousity. Where would you want your handle?

If I had a spot on her lovely body I'd want to be just below Thor. What a sexy idea. I love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back