DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
KnottyNurse and I had a long week and are really looking forward to just enjoying this weekend. I think we are going to catch some movies and plasy some Dungeons & Dragons with our friends. We hope everyone has a good weekend and enjoy the weekend pic!

attachment.php

Oh ! I can't wait to see knottynurse's ass in those sexy panties!! I do have a panty fetish you know.

I'm so anxious for the rest of this set. I love how sometimes the lighting you choose accentuates her porcelain looking skin, while other lighting gives it a fleshy-er color. I can't imagine why my spellcheck doesn't like "fleshy-er," I'm sure it's a word.

Anyway, can't wait for more from this set!

Doctorknotty, thank you for share you GORGEOUS KNOTTYNURSE...She is a Very Hot and Sexy Woman...and looks delicous..mmmmmm

I just want to thank everyone for all their compliments as of late. We really enjoy them.

attachment.php

Attachments

• The Shirt 13.jpg
    The Shirt 13.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 806
What a wonderful ass! Thank you guys for giving me the perfect pic for my morning masterbation. Now it's time to shoot all over those lovely buns!

What a wonderful ass! Thank you guys for giving me the perfect pic for my morning masterbation. Now it's time to shoot all over those lovely buns!

I hope you printed that out. Other wise i feel really bad for your computer screen.

Hello Lit. Did you sleep well? Lets just say the nurse kept me up most of the night :devil:

attachment.php

Attachments

• The Shirt 14.jpg
    The Shirt 14.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 738
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back