DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Current Voting Results: A=5 B=4 C=12 D=2
Need 12 votes to win.

I believe that my vote for C is the 12th vote!!! Do I get a special prize picture for casting the deciding vote? Looking forward to the set - Dave :kiss::kiss:

Do you get a special prize. Nope. No you don't. I was going to offer a special prize for answering a question about set A. Oh well. Maybe next time.

We call this set. The Shirt

attachment.php

Attachments

• The Shirt 01.jpg
    The Shirt 01.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 1,470
looks like a very promising start here :)

Need 12 votes to win.

Do you get a special prize. Nope. No you don't. I was going to offer a special prize for answering a question about set A. Oh well. Maybe next time.

attachment.php

the shirt!! doh :p we voted for the moisture source :p lolol

looking wonderfull nurse

oh well

Need 12 votes to win.

attachment.php

Curses - foiled again. Guess I'll just have to sit back and watch along with everyone else. Dave :(:(

bummer

Need 12 votes to win.

attachment.php

No prize again - oh well, bring on the pictures Dave

*grabs some popcorn, lotion, and a towel*

Yep, ready for a new set. :D

Can't wait guys! :)

wait is this set A, or C?

edit: oops i see C got 12 votes, but the last set took like, 17 pictures, at one every day or so, so, quick math, it'll take us well into thanksgiving to see anything? ughhhh

Last edited:
wait is this set A, or C?

edit: oops i see C got 12 votes, but the last set took like, 17 pictures, at one every day or so, so, quick math, it'll take us well into thanksgiving to see anything? ughhhh

You might just be right Goldie97. Maybe it's just not worth it.

You might just be right Goldie97. Maybe it's just not worth it.

Screw that noise. She is totally worth it. Goldie doesnt know what the hell. I hope this set does have enough phots to run us through thanksgiving. I am just glad that you and the sexxy naughty nurse are so willing to show us her hottness over and over.

Screw that noise. She is totally worth it. Goldie doesnt know what the hell. I hope this set does have enough phots to run us through thanksgiving. I am just glad that you and the sexxy naughty nurse are so willing to show us her hottness over and over.

Thanks Richinsc. I am not going to let one person spoil the party.

Thanks Richinsc. I am not going to let one person spoil the party.

She is WELL worth the wait every time. I like it better.... gives it more of a build up, then when that one pic or pose you've been waiting for pops up... BOOM.

Thanks for sharing Doc&Nurse!

Some people call today Thursday. I call it Friday eve.

attachment.php

Attachments

• The Shirt 03.jpg
    The Shirt 03.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 1,289
Those lips are always so damn enticing... thanks for including the toes in a few of the shots as well :D

The wife wants to know the brand/shade of lipstick if possible, she wants to get some :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back