DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
She is so beautiful. Wow. She makes curves look incredible!! I have curves, but I don't like them...I want HER curves!!! WOW...I don't even know what else to say. I sit & look at her and just wish...

Aww. You are to kind and a sweetie. Thanks!

very beautiful pics...I have the oddest question tho...Where did she get the socks she wearing in the "Care to Bear" picture set? odd I know...

I spent a long time looking into this and searching on line for you. I finally asked the nurse and she told me she got them from a local tourest shop. We think they are made locally, but if i find that not to be the case I will let you know.

A huge thank you, from myself and all the feet lovers here, for that last pic. The nurse has such perfect toes!

Great set guys

You're very welcome!

Good god man! Awesome set. Great ass shots, wonderful tit shots. Hell, lots of naughty goodness here. I should study the nurse more and history less. Do you think I could still pass that way? How about a teacher\ librarian set? Can't wait to see what comes next.

For me the Teacher \ Librarian is made by not only the close but the environment. If i could brake into a Library after hours I would surely have the nurse do a Librarian set. So if you got any ideas for solutions to make that work.

loved the set mate :)

HOW THE HELL DO YOU GET ALL THESE GIRLS TO WRITE YOUR NAME ON THEIR TITS?!?

Yeah, I love those toes ;)

They are pretty cute huh?

I trust the doctor and the nurse are going to return with some stunning new pictures soon.

Oh, we have new pictures for you. Sorry it was not really soon.

love the pic's

Love YOUR comments

Miss you guys! Hope all is well!

Thanks. We are back!

Missing you. I hope everything is ok.

Oh, Everything is good. We just need to get out and take a vacation. We are back now.

So, you all still remember how to vote don't you?

attachment.php

Attachments

• vote22.jpg
    vote22.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 2,031
D

First of all, welcome back! Missed you guys! Second, D, I love how that sexy lingerie looks and can't wait to see the rest of the pics.

Oh, how I've longed for C.... but today I must vote D. D D:D

Wow. Pretty nice across the board spread this time.

Current Voting Results: A=5 B=3 C=3 D=5
Need 12 votes to win.

Voters So Far:

--------------
Voters For: A
--------------
phi1994
JustTwoDs
MaleLesbo
FSUBasketball
EvilMcMonkey

--------------
Voters For: B
--------------
Shyguy1369
Cpttoesucker
jimmi

--------------
Voters For: C
--------------
larrysellers
youngleo
Harley0344

--------------
Voters For: D
--------------
kaikaimor
y=mx+b
D0uglas
QSco
ndbf4ever
liger0110

attachment.php

Last edited:
though I did vote for "D" I will say... "B" has me pretty intrigued as well.

though I did vote for "D" I will say... "B" has me pretty intrigued as well.

I clearly screwed up. I hope you can understand. Knotty was giving me a blow job while I was updating this. Would you like to be switched back to D?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back