DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friday = Legs?

attachment.php

And what stunning legs they are

Omg! I love what she is wearing. Very sexy. Thank you, thank you.

Seems like everyone enjoys legs today!

attachment.php

Well I hope everyone enjoys the pictures. It's Friday!

Oh Crap!

Damnit!

That just reminded me. My Jackass of a bitch of a secretary sent me this link today and I have been suffering all day as a result. Since I don't want to suffer alone...

---> It's Friday!!!

Have a good weekend.

Attachments

• A Dark Shade 12.jpg
    A Dark Shade 12.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 1,305

attachment.php

Oh Crap!

Damnit!

That just reminded me. My Jackass of a bitch of a secretary sent me this link today and I have been suffering all day as a result. Since I don't want to suffer alone...

---> It's Friday!!!

Have a good weekend.

such a perfect body

attachment.php

Oh Crap!

Damnit!

---> It's Friday!!!

Have a good weekend.

Oooh! the hips are quite lovely too!

Thank you everyone for the kind words. I hope you are all having as good of a weekend we are. How about another photo?

attachment.php

Attachments

• A Dark Shade 13.jpg
    A Dark Shade 13.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 1,139
Fantabulous thread. Thank you both for this plethora of awesomeness.

Wow, That last picture got quite the response out of everyone. Well I am glad it did.

The weekend was good to nurse and I. We hope it was good to everyone else. Tonight however I plan to take Miss Knotty out to see Thor. She might be board thought because most nights I do give it to her like the mighty hammer of Thor. :D

attachment.php

Attachments

• A Dark Shade 14.jpg
    A Dark Shade 14.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 1,061
Wow, That last picture got quite the response out of everyone. Well I am glad it did.

The weekend was good to nurse and I. We hope it was good to everyone else. Tonight however I plan to take Miss Knotty out to see Thor. She might be board thought because most nights I do give it to her like the mighty hammer of Thor. :D

attachment.php

Damn.......... just........................ damn :devil::devil::devil:

Incredible

I browsed the generous collection and fell in lust at CITY image 26. Your woman and her audacious booty woke every sex in the office fantasy I had!!! Thank you for sharing, and thank her for being her!

attachment.php

Keep her interested by letting Nurse know that you'll drop Doc's mighty hammer after the movie! :D Have a great time!
:kiss:'s for Nurse!

Sexy as always. Very erotic and sensual.

I thought Thor was pretty amazing. Hope you both enjoy it.

Late arrival to this thread, all I can say is WOW... simply gorgeous!
more please!

Thank you so much. And yes, of course I will post more!

Damn.......... just........................ damn :devil::devil::devil:

I know right? I wake up next to that.

I browsed the generous collection and fell in lust at CITY image 26. Your woman and her audacious booty woke every sex in the office fantasy I had!!! Thank you for sharing, and thank her for being her!

You are quite welcome and I will pass on the message!

Keep her interested by letting Nurse know that you'll drop Doc's mighty hammer after the movie! :D Have a great time!
:kiss:'s for Nurse!

Hahah

Thor should be entertaining for both of you.

It was!

Sexy as always. Very erotic and sensual.

I thought Thor was pretty amazing. Hope you both enjoy it.

So with all this Thor talk I should tell you all how the movie date went with the lovely Knottynurse.

Every week we have a movie night with a group of our friends on a Monday, just like every week have a Dungeons & Dragons night with some friends on a Saturday. For movie night and rather than stay inside and watch some movie someone picks out we all opted to go out to the cinema and watch Thor!

(I hate going to the Cinema anymore but that is a rant for another day).

Now look, I consider myself a comic book geek. I love comic books and I have a pretty decent collection myself. I have never read a Thor comic before so I didn't know what I was getting into when we went to the theater. I just knew that Thor was going to be tied into the Avengers movie coming out sometime I think next year.

So Knottynurse and I arrive at the Cinema. In the parking lot i tell her I have to see her breasts first. The most I can get her to do is take her shirt off but the bra is not moving. Depressed, we walk inside. First we get our tickets, snacks, and drinks and save a whole row of seats for our friends. Slowly our movie night friends start to arrive and I tell some off color racist jokes (I have friends of just about every race and several of them are really good friends of mine so thats how i justify my jokes) which gets me some ugly glares from parents of kids sitting around us which I ignore.

So the movie starts and I am 100% entertained through the whole thing! I loved it. I could not tell you how accurate it is. But it was a very good and entertaining film.

Walkin out of the cinema to our vehicle Knottynurse tells me how a nurse at her hospital warned her to bring an extra pair of panties and that she really wish she had. Women find Thor very attractive I guess.

On the drive home we talked a little bit more about how great the movie was and how good of time we had. But it was late when we both have to get up at ass AM to be at work in the morning so when we got home we just passed out on the bed.

That is my Thor movie night racist story. Does anyone know more about Thor? From someone who saw the movie who knows more about Thor can you tell me how accurate it was?

Anywho. Thats enough yacking from me. How about another picture?

attachment.php

Attachments

• A Dark Shade 15.jpg
    A Dark Shade 15.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 966
Thank you so much. And yes, of course I will post more!

I know right? I wake up next to that.

You are quite welcome and I will pass on the message!

Hahah

It was!

So with all this Thor talk I should tell you all how the movie date went with the lovely Knottynurse.

Every week we have a movie night with a group of our friends on a Monday, just like every week have a Dungeons & Dragons night with some friends on a Saturday. For movie night and rather than stay inside and watch some movie someone picks out we all opted to go out to the cinema and watch Thor!

(I hate going to the Cinema anymore but that is a rant for another day).

Now look, I consider myself a comic book geek. I love comic books and I have a pretty decent collection myself. I have never read a Thor comic before so I didn't know what I was getting into when we went to the theater. I just knew that Thor was going to be tied into the Avengers movie coming out sometime I think next year.

So Knottynurse and I arrive at the Cinema. In the parking lot i tell her I have to see her breasts first. The most I can get her to do is take her shirt off but the bra is not moving. Depressed, we walk inside. First we get our tickets, snacks, and drinks and save a whole row of seats for our friends. Slowly our movie night friends start to arrive and I tell some off color racist jokes (I have friends of just about every race and several of them are really good friends of mine so thats how i justify my jokes) which gets me some ugly glares from parents of kids sitting around us which I ignore.

So the movie starts and I am 100% entertained through the whole thing! I loved it. I could not tell you how accurate it is. But it was a very good and entertaining film.

Walkin out of the cinema to our vehicle Knottynurse tells me how a nurse at her hospital warned her to bring an extra pair of panties and that she really wish she had. Women find Thor very attractive I guess.

On the drive home we talked a little bit more about how great the movie was and how good of time we had. But it was late when we both have to get up at ass AM to be at work in the morning so when we got home we just passed out on the bed.

That is my Thor movie night racist story. Does anyone know more about Thor? From someone who saw the movie who knows more about Thor can you tell me how accurate it was?

Anywho. Thats enough yacking from me. How about another picture?

attachment.php

:D
At least you tried, Doc. ;)
Not a big Thor fan but want to check the movie out.
Love the pic! :kiss: :rose:'s for Nurse.

I saw Thor on the midnight release. I personally liked it a lot. I'd say it wasn't as good as Iron Man but it was better than Hulk and Iron Man 2.

That being said Thor of course is the Norse God of Thunder. The heaven that these gods are in is called Asgard.

Well as you know in this movie Asgard is not a "heaven" as much as its another "rhealm" or "planet". So people were upset that instead of a God they make Thor an alien instead.

The other big complain people had was that they didn't think there was enough love interest between Thor and the lady. Since I didn't pay much attention to that I can't say one way or another.

What I will say is that they explain how the Vikings 2000 years ago might have seen these guys from another rhealm and made them Gods explaining why and how Thor may have been percieved as the God of Thunder.

I'm all for speeding the movie up but he went from being a complete elitist brat to a chivalrous protector in less than two days. Seriously, that's just being lazy in the editing, scripting, or both.

That said, the girl next to me got off a couple times during the movie according to my date. She thought it was funny, I was annoyed I missed it because of snoozing during the movie. Date said she'd make it up to me, so win-win baby. ;)

BTW Knotty, why can't you work at my hospital, I only see the crotchity, bitchy nurses down at the pharmacy. Damnit!

I saw Thor on the midnight release. I personally liked it a lot. I'd say it wasn't as good as Iron Man but it was better than Hulk and Iron Man 2.

That being said Thor of course is the Norse God of Thunder. The heaven that these gods are in is called Asgard.

Well as you know in this movie Asgard is not a "heaven" as much as its another "rhealm" or "planet". So people were upset that instead of a God they make Thor an alien instead.

The other big complain people had was that they didn't think there was enough love interest between Thor and the lady. Since I didn't pay much attention to that I can't say one way or another.

What I will say is that they explain how the Vikings 2000 years ago might have seen these guys from another rhealm and made them Gods explaining why and how Thor may have been percieved as the God of Thunder.

Thanks for the info. I learned something today.

I'm all for speeding the movie up but he went from being a complete elitist brat to a chivalrous protector in less than two days. Seriously, that's just being lazy in the editing, scripting, or both.

That said, the girl next to me got off a couple times during the movie according to my date. She thought it was funny, I was annoyed I missed it because of snoozing during the movie. Date said she'd make it up to me, so win-win baby. ;)

BTW Knotty, why can't you work at my hospital, I only see the crotchity, bitchy nurses down at the pharmacy. Damnit!

I see where you're coming from. Though I know the nurse is going to go out and get the DVD the second it is released. oh well.

attachment.php

Attachments

• A Dark Shade 16.jpg
    A Dark Shade 16.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 1,208
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back