DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awww too bad you had to go to work Doc, KN looks beautiful in that pose. I really like this shot. :kiss:

Thanks! Nice avatar! I like.

Thanks for all the great shots of your nurse, Dr. Knotty.

Here's a little nurse song from England, if you haven't heard it yet. The original by Jake Thackeray is much better, but this is the only one that seems to be on Youtube. Hope you enjoy it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzRt-N6f4yY

That was pretty great thanks!

just thought I'd stop in and say, DAMN GIRL!!! looking hot as always!

I will be sure to pass on the message to her.

attachment.php

Oh a holiday on this monday. I don't feel like doing a damn thing

attachment.php

Attachments

• A Dark Shade 29.jpg
    A Dark Shade 29.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 1,208
The long weekend had come to end. I got a lot of reading doe as well as a lot of sex was had.

Speaking of reading. Those of you taking pictures for lit or anything else let me recommend a book to you that I did read this weekend that pretty much was a collage class on photography that only cost about 30 bucks. It's called UNDERSTANDING EXPOSURE. I learned so much about my camera and photography from this book this weekend. So glad I go it.

I hope everyone else enjoyed their weekend. Here are some breasts.

attachment.php

Attachments

• A Dark Shade 30.jpg
    A Dark Shade 30.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 1,165
The long weekend had come to end. I got a lot of reading doe as well as a lot of sex was had.

Speaking of reading. Those of you taking pictures for lit or anything else let me recommend a book to you that I did read this weekend that pretty much was a collage class on photography that only cost about 30 bucks. It's called UNDERSTANDING EXPOSURE. I learned so much about my camera and photography from this book this weekend. So glad I go it.

attachment.php

You thank the book, Doc. ;)
I thank Nurse for her HOTTT little body! YUMMY!!! ;p :p

hi dr knotty! is knotty nurse still wearing the same shade lipstick?

Yes. She always wears the same shade. Well she either wears the same shade of lipstick or no lipstick at all.

attachment.php

Attachments

• A Dark Shade 31.jpg
    A Dark Shade 31.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 1,081

attachment.php

Such gorgeous suckable and lickable breasts and nipples, truly stunning

I enjoyed my weekend, but I'm certain I'd have enjoyed your weekend a bit more.

Attachments

• A Dark Shade 32.jpg
    A Dark Shade 32.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 1,683
Some more lips.

You guys ever hear a song and you just can't get it out of your head? Well this is the one I have stuck in my head. It's not bad. Just woke up with my brain singing it to me.

attachment.php

Attachments

• A Dark Shade 33.jpg
    A Dark Shade 33.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 1,102
Book served you well

Reading that booked served you well.
Fantastic shots. Knotty is super sexy. Love the City set.

dr knotty, you can tell nurse knotty im totally jealous!

I will pass it on :) But no need to be.

Reading that booked served you well.
Fantastic shots. Knotty is super sexy. Love the City set.

THanks!

Thank you!

Well I hate to say it everyone, but this is the last photo of the set. I hope you all enjoyed it. Will be working on getting some new photos ready for voting. Till then stay in touch!

attachment.php

Attachments

• A Dark Shade 34.jpg
    A Dark Shade 34.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 2,702
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back