DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like there was definetly a very happy valentine's day to be had!

Damn! Those snow pics are AWESOME! Knottynurse has one of the most sexiest bodies i've seen in a long time. I hope you don't mind but i've gotta wank myself silly whilst looking at them!

@dose
We don't mind. Feel free to knock yourself out.

@indyhoosier54
oh yeah!

Attachments

• Snow_buddy_36.jpg
    Snow_buddy_36.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 3,583
  • Snow_buddy_37.jpg
    Snow_buddy_37.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 4,153
holy shit it looks like my house there ... im sitting at 28 inches of snow in freking norcal i mean wtf man it not supposed to snow that hard and great shots btw

mmm oh my! this one looks like i've just sneaked up behind her and gave her a kiss on her butt cheeks :)
attachment.php

which i would love to do :)

@blackknight9537
Thanks for the props!

@MackkJackk
Heheh

@cent_fl_guy
It was cold. As you can see.

Two more pictures for everyone :)

Attachments

• Snow_buddy_38.jpg
    Snow_buddy_38.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 4,810
  • Snow_buddy_39.jpg
    Snow_buddy_39.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 6,600
I have been admiring this thread for two days now (sorry that's the first I saw it). I feel it's time for me to post. Dr., thank you for sharing your nurse. She's amazingly beautiful. Stunning, really.

attachment.php

I have been admiring this thread for two days now (sorry that's the first I saw it). I feel it's time for me to post. Dr., thank you for sharing your nurse. She's amazingly beautiful. Stunning, really.

Thank you very much. You made us both smile.

With "Snow Buddy 39" that ends our Snow Buddy photo set. I will be updating the index shortly.

So the next set is called PURPLE

Hope you all like it!

Attachments

• Purple_01.jpg
    Purple_01.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 2,193
  • Purple_02.jpg
    Purple_02.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 1,432
  • Purple_03.jpg
    Purple_03.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 1,418
  • Purple_04.jpg
    Purple_04.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 1,400
You look lovely in purple, KnottyNurse, of course you look lovely in everything on here, but particularly lovely in purple. Can't wait to see more!

I'm loving everything about this thread. She is such a gorgeous woman and photogenic to boot. She loves the camera and it definitely comes across in the pictures! You two have to keep it up.

Hello everyone!

KnottyNurse and I spent most of Saturday night taking more photos and creating quite a few different sets to share in future posts. I am playing with the idea of letting people vote on which set goes up after we are done posting the PURPLE set.

What dose everyone think? Do you like the idea of a small vote to see what gets posted next? Or, do you just want me to keep going the way we have been?

Here are so more pictures. Enjoy!

Attachments

• Purple_05.jpg
    Purple_05.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 1,455
  • Purple_06.jpg
    Purple_06.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 1,412
  • Purple_07.jpg
    Purple_07.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 1,515
  • Purple_08.jpg