DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone!

KnottyNurse and I spent most of Saturday night taking more photos and creating quite a few different sets to share in future posts. I am playing with the idea of letting people vote on which set goes up after we are done posting the PURPLE set.

What dose everyone think? Do you like the idea of a small vote to see what gets posted next? Or, do you just want me to keep going the way we have been?

Here are so more pictures. Enjoy!

I'd like to answer your query, but unfortunately, all the blood seems to have rushed out of my brain and into another part of my body. Therefore, I can't think right! Mmmmmmmm

lovley guys,
i sure do think that purple complements you nursey :)

i think a vote on the series will be a great idea...
how about post one from each set of almost an identical shot and see who likes what :p

It sounds like the voting thing would be a fun idea to one and all. But i think it will be a vote based on the titles of the pictures. Not so much of thumbnails..... Maybe will see. Maybe I can do something that will be fun.

While I am think on now to do that here are some more pictures for you all to enjoy!

Attachments

• Purple_09.jpg
    Purple_09.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 1,610
  • Purple_10.jpg
    Purple_10.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 1,715
  • Purple_11.jpg
    Purple_11.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 1,890
And some more...

Attachments

• Purple_12.jpg
    Purple_12.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 1,871
  • Purple_13.jpg
    Purple_13.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 2,301
@cent_fl_guy
Ask and you shall receive.

@docjoc
Alright DocJoc, She works as a nurse and can often be found bound and gagged in her spare time...

@lotusZZZ
Thank you! Glad you like.

Attachments

• Purple_14.jpg
    Purple_14.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 2,549
  • Purple_15.jpg
    Purple_15.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 4,466
[QUOTE=DoctorKnotty;
Ask and you shall recieve

She works as a nurse and can often be found bound and gagged in her spare time...

Love to see a pic series on that!!

NurseKnotty looks gorgeous as always! I have to admit that I wouldn't mind having her as my model :devil:

m those last ones have got me rock hard and super horny. Wish you could be my nurse and tend to my needs. Mm

@refinman
Agreed!

@Peeping_Pat
Thanks. KnottyNurse Dose read all the comments.

@mandbc1
A bondage set is coming. We have not shot it yet because we want to do it right. But a set is coming.

@ShyGuy68
Thanks a lot!

@mackkjackk
If you don't feel she is doing enough we could just stop posting?

@schism666
Yes, Yes she dose. Not all the time mind you. But yes she dose.

Pics like this have to be a turn on to both of you. My wife let me take a video of her giving me a bj, knowing i was going to show it to a buddy of ours later. Biggest turn on we ever had.

You Knottys are quite generous! Thanks for sharing your wife's beauty with us all. Please keep up the fine work for as long as it's fun and stimulating for you both!

Gots to bump that fine ass back to page 1. You can't hide out here on page 5. ;)

Hey everyone.

Sorry for the down time.

I have just updated the index on the first post to include the PURPLE set.

Knotty Nurse and I have taken several photo sets since we have been away. I am currently doing the PhotoShop thing to get them ready to post. I just have the next set ready to go up in the next day or two. Thank you all for the bumps and the attention. Can't wait to share what we have in store for you all.

Hey everyone.

Sorry for the down time.

I have just updated the index on the first post to include the PURPLE set.

Knotty Nurse and I have taken several photo sets since we have been away. I am currently doing the PhotoShop thing to get them ready to post. I just have the next set ready to go up in the next day or two. Thank you all for the bumps and the attention. Can't wait to share what we have in store for you all.

and I can't wait to get aroused from said pics! WOOHOO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back