DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

I think we might have to move to Hawaii if this keeps up. This is just to tempting not to spank the hell out of.

Perfectly spankable no matter where nurse is Doc!

attachment.php

I don't know that I have a lot to add with this update. Hawaii is great. Warm and beautiful. KnottyNurse is not as big of a fan of all the heat as I am. which is said. Any talk of trying to move out here is falling on deft ears. Plan on going on a few walks today, hit up a local comic book shop I found, and tonight maybe will catch a movie at the mega theater they seem to have not to far from the condo we are staying at.

Attachments

• bootyburn-3.jpg
    bootyburn-3.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 2,118
I don't know that I have a lot to add with this update. Hawaii is great. Warm and beautiful. KnottyNurse is not as big of a fan of all the heat as I am. which is said. Any talk of trying to move out here is falling on deft ears. Plan on going on a few walks today, hit up a local comic book shop I found, and tonight maybe will catch a movie at the mega theater they seem to have not to far from the condo we are staying at.

At least, the heat is bearable there. I don't think it gets as hot as on the mainland in summer. Looking forward to more photos. Be well and have a great 4th of July.

we are sooo close yet so far - how much longer are you there for - email me the details dude - you never know i might arrive :)

oh and this picture made me want to rub baby or tanning oil all over it and give it a nice wee slap

attachment.php

Well, we are back home. Back to work. Back to life.

Attachments

• nippleJ1.jpg
    nippleJ1.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 1,669
As I have mentioned before, those breasts are absolutely fantastic. Definitely drool worthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back