DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

Any guesses as to what KnottyNurse did yesterday? On a work day no less?

Let me and nurse know what you guys all think.

Attachments

• New-Nipples.jpg
    New-Nipples.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 1,094
My you are a sexy lady. Curves any woman would love to have. Its no surprise to me that you've made it to over 200 pages. 200 more!

attachment.php

Pierced nips!
Looks good personally I prefer nipple chains but Nurse is hot no matter what she models!

attachment.php

Sexy new jewels?

You Noticed! Yup

Absolutely love them! So sexy! How does she like them?

She loves them. She was a little scared, but it was her idea. Didn't hurt like she thought it would, which was a minor disappointment to her. She is still a little to sensitive to sleep on her side or stomach at the moment which bugs her. We have already bought a bunch of nipple jewelry.

My you are a sexy lady. Curves any woman would love to have. Its no surprise to me that you've made it to over 200 pages. 200 more!

Thanks. She is.

OH MY! they look lovely!!!

:)

Pierced nips!
Looks good personally I prefer nipple chains but Nurse is hot no matter what she models!

Chains? Some people, you can't please. hahah

Attachments

• New-Nipples-2.jpg
    New-Nipples-2.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 1,066
attachment.php

Let me play with her??? No???? Um; colored her hair; that's it right??? Ravaged you Doc & left you gasping for air?????No?? I mean besides piercing her nipples what else could it be???

Love the piercings, but even more, I love her breasts... SO fantastic and luscious.

attachment.php

You Noticed! Yup

She loves them. She was a little scared, but it was her idea. Didn't hurt like she thought it would, which was a minor disappointment to her. She is still a little to sensitive to sleep on her side or stomach at the moment which bugs her. We have already bought a bunch of nipple jewelry.

Thanks. She is.

;) Just a thought Doc..I'm fairly easy to please...just keep Nurse naked as much as possible! You 2 have a great day.

Love the piercings, but even more, I love her breasts... SO fantastic and luscious.

I have to agree with you good sir.

I like 'em. Always have.

Me too.

Nipple jewelry is very sexy

It is! As we are learning and buying new jewelry.

;) Just a thought Doc..I'm fairly easy to please...just keep Nurse naked as much as possible! You 2 have a great day.

That's the goal every day. soon as she is home from work or I am home from work, "Why are there cloths on you?"

but you didn't disagree. :p

Naw, Knottynurse has always been something of a pain addict. a little one. I honestly think she was a little upset it didn't hurt more. But the day after she did this her breasts where pretty tender so I think that made up for it. a constant reminder of what she did for the next couple of days i think is going to make her happy.

attachment.php

You Noticed! Yup

Thanks. She is.

WOW...I seriously envy you.

I have to agree with you good sir.

Me too.

It is! As we are learning and buying new jewelry.

That's the goal every day. soon as she is home from work or I am home from work, "Why are there cloths on you?"

Naw, Knottynurse has always been something of a pain addict. a little one. I honestly think she was a little upset it didn't hurt more. But the day after she did this her breasts where pretty tender so I think that made up for it. a constant reminder of what she did for the next couple of days i think is going to make her happy.

That's what I'm talking about Doc!!! You and I think alike! TGIF to you and nurse.

attachment.php

The look on Nurse's face here is priceless. She was not upset about her photo being taken. I just send something that was "Guy Funny" and I got that look.

Attachments

• Pericing-not-happy.jpg
    Pericing-not-happy.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 1,343
I think I have said it before, but if Nurse was looking after me I would make sure I had a relapse every other day. Then again, if she was my nurse my ticker would probably give out on me, but what a way to go!

attachment.php

I love this picture because you can see her new piercing through her bra.

Attachments

• Bra-piercing.jpg
    Bra-piercing.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 1,311
[QUOTE=DoctorKnotty;45884911
I love this picture because you can see her new piercing through her bra.

Beautiful face, breasts and hair, I could go on.

BTW love the pout on the previous pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back