The Examination 28.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 6,590
  • The Examination 29.jpg
    The Examination 29.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 6,830
  • The Examination 30.jpg
    The Examination 30.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 7,269
mmm love to be massaging this body... inside and out :)

attachment.php

attachment.php

the last of 'em...

hope you enjoyed this set... I know we enjoyed shooting it.

Attachments

• The Examination 31.jpg
    The Examination 31.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 9,850
  • The Examination 32.jpg
    The Examination 32.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 12,756
  • The Examination 33.jpg
    The Examination 33.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 12,146
Be still my heart, and my nurse is here to take care of me when it goes still ;) Wow, fantastic pictures KnottyNurse. Loved this set---love all your pics!

I have updated the Index on the first post to reflect all The Examination photo set. Enjoy!

Alright everyone. KnottyNurse and myself want to have a little vote with everyone to find out which photo set we will end up posting next. This should be fun.

The first five people to vote for Picture A, Picture B, Picture C, or Picture D. Will will be the set we post next.

attachment.php

Attachments

• vote.jpg
    vote.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 1,301
Alright everyone. KnottyNurse and myself want to have a little vote with everyone to find out which photo set we will end up posting next. This should be fun.

The first five people to vote for Picture A, Picture B, Picture C, or Picture D. Will will be the set we post next.

attachment.php

oh shit...oh god...damn....um....as much as I love transformers, and comics....I'm going D

Last edited:
Ddddddddddddddddddddddd

attachment.php

Its just so sexy..:kiss:

I am going with D because it is my first initial and well because that top looks hot and for another thing now it is two votes towards the set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back