DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just realized the horrible grammatical error that I made in an earlier post.

to say we are going to "make" it through all 4 sets is not the right thing to say, it should be can we continue to vote until we have been fortunate enough to view all four sets.

Please accept my apologies and I can not wait for more votes.

d

Love the examination pics!!! I was wondering if she would mind me giving her an oral exam with my AV??? :kiss::kiss::kiss:

I just realized the horrible grammatical error that I made in an earlier post.

to say we are going to "make" it through all 4 sets is not the right thing to say, it should be can we continue to vote until we have been fortunate enough to view all four sets.

Please accept my apologies and I can not wait for more votes.

d

Yeah I think the voting idea is going over well. We might just have to keep it up!

COOL pics!!!

Thanks!

Still need more votes before we can post again.

1 for A
4 for D.

In order, I'm saying D, C, B, A. (Personal preference)

Well, You where the tipping point tallguy. Because of you photo set D won the vote.

I think will try another vote after photo set D is done.

Photo Set D is called: FREE LOVE.

Attachments

• Free Love 01.jpg
    Free Love 01.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 4,142
  • Free Love 02.jpg
    Free Love 02.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 2,184
  • Free Love 03.jpg
    Free Love 03.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 1,884
  • Free Love 04.jpg
    Free Love 04.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 1,905
hrmm free lov eis great title ....damn hippies :devil::devil: ohh sorry was channeling cartman for a minute but its love photo series

and btw my vote looks liek c..d.b..a

but since d is out inf ront right now im still happy

Last edited:
Here are some more. enjoy!

Attachments

• Free Love 05.jpg
    Free Love 05.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 1,827
  • Free Love 06.jpg
    Free Love 06.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 2,214
  • Free Love 07.jpg
    Free Love 07.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 1,852
  • Free Love 08.jpg
    Free Love 08.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 1,858
I can't believe C didn't run away with it.... or B.... ok, so I believe it and I just want to see them all!!! Damn, I don't think I'd ever leave the hospital if you were my nurse!

I can't believe C didn't run away with it.... or B.... ok, so I believe it and I just want to see them all!!! Damn, I don't think I'd ever leave the hospital if you were my nurse!

I am a little surprised at how the voting turned out myself. I think next time i will keep A, B, and C, the same photo sets but use different photos to represent them. But i don't know yet. will see when the time comes.

I am a little surprised at how the voting turned out myself. I think next time i will keep A, B, and C, the same photo sets but use different photos to represent them. But i don't know yet. will see when the time comes.

as soon as I saw B and C I wanted to see them! Don't get me wrong, D turned out well, but B and C were very very very intriguing to me!

you'll just have to jump on and vote for them when this set is done, QSco.

I'm glad everyone is enjoying free love so much. I have to admit, the photos from this set turned out really pretty... stay tuned in for more.

*hugs and love*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back