DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's safe to say the day your photos don't get me hard is the day I come down with an early case of ED. And even then I'd still probably manage to get hard haha.

I think it's safe to say the day your photos don't get me hard is the day I come down with an early case of ED. And even then I'd still probably manage to get hard haha.

you know... I could get the Doc to prescribe you something if that ever did happen ;):D:kiss:

Love that last pic...but what if we don't want it to end Nursey...;)

I think you may have to beg for the last two pics of the set... yes... let's see some begging, gentlemen. :D:devil::D

I'd love to get a prescription to this vixen!:D

*blush* I wish I could give you one... But I'm only a nurse... a poor sad little nurse without prescription writing abilities...:D :kiss:

there's just nothing sexier than creative nerds!! god bless and keep 'em comin'! :)

*holds up her hands* guilty as charged. :)

I'm thinking thats another 60-70 years from now if even then....I'd be in my 80s gorgeous

:kiss::rose:

oh, darling, I'd be glad to keep you ED-free for the years to come...
:devil: :) :kiss:

happy ending...

you all better thank mandbc1 for this... he did some good begging this morning...:D

so, for your enjoyment... the last two ruffle butt pics...

*hugs and love*

Attachments

• Ruffle Butt 35.jpg
    Ruffle Butt 35.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 4,402
  • Ruffle Butt 36.jpg
    Ruffle Butt 36.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 5,352
You are beautiful! I just "discovered" your thread and I have been pawing through your index. Marvelous! I like your smile, and your curves. Thanks.:rose:

Wow...That is a nice reward under those panties.

*blush* I'm glad you think so...

You are beautiful! I just "discovered" your thread and I have been pawing through your index. Marvelous! I like your smile, and your curves. Thanks.:rose:

I'm glad you found us, lakesailer! let me know if you have any special requests in the future... also, you should join in on the voting for the next set... which should start when the doctor gets home from work ;).

Wickedly sexy and THANKS!

*giggle* you're very welcome, darling... I hope they helped inspire some truly knotty thoughts. :)

*hugs and love to all*

Get out and vote!

Ok Everyone. Now that the Ruffle Butt photo set is over it's time to vote for your next set.

Hopefully you all know how this works now. Pick A., B., C., or D. The fist one with 6 votes wins!

attachment.php

Attachments

• vote3.jpg
    vote3.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 1,279
Ok Everyone. Now that the Ruffle Butt photo set is over it's time to vote for your next set.

Hopefully you all know how this works now. Pick A., B., C., or D. The fist one with 6 votes wins!

attachment.php

I"ll vote for C I just hope it shows you in some panties.

attachment.php

...I'll vote for C also

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back