DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks. we were trying to go for voyeur-type pics... but our vehicle has tinted windows... so the doc came up with the mirror Idea for a few shots... it turned out pretty nice, huh?

yes.......very nice......

Lovin' the "out in the car, could potentially be caught by anybody at any minute" series! Can't wait for more!

Good morning sexy, hope your holiday was a good one

My holiday was lovely... nice and lazy.. the doc and I were naked for most of it, so that always helps ;).

Wow - you're one crackingly hot couple!

*giggle* why thank you... we try...:rolleyes:

Sexy and creative pics! You have a fan.:D

glad to hear you enjoy them, MrKink! thank you so much for posting and please, come back again. :kiss:

Lovin' the "out in the car, could potentially be caught by anybody at any minute" series! Can't wait for more!

A guy actually walked RIGHT PAST the car... it was crazy! I had a blanket to cover up with in the back, and the guy was on his cell, but MAN! my heart was thumping in my ears! I'm almost sure he saw something... but we just kept taking pics, I mean, we needed a set for you to see...:D

A guy actually walked RIGHT PAST the car... it was crazy! I had a blanket to cover up with in the back, and the guy was on his cell, but MAN! my heart was thumping in my ears! I'm almost sure he saw something... but we just kept taking pics, I mean, we needed a set for you to see...:D

Would it have been creepy if the guy stopped and watched? Or would you have then kept going? There's something about the excitement of possibly getting caught that makes me wild! :devil:

Would it have been creepy if the guy stopped and watched? Or would you have then kept going? There's something about the excitement of possibly getting caught that makes me wild! :devil:

I would probably keep going... I love the excitement of getting caught... and I would think that if he was fast enough to see and did come over, I would put on the show of my life...;):D:devil:

I know some of you...

Have a spot in your heart for tight jeans... because I know I do... ;)

Attachments

• Care to Bare?_07.jpg
    Care to Bare?_07.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 1,773
  • Care to Bare?_08.jpg
    Care to Bare?_08.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 1,660
  • Care to Bare?_09.jpg
    Care to Bare?_09.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 1,692
Red Lips

Have a spot in your heart for tight jeans... because I know I do... ;)

How I love your mouth painted red

attachment.php

How I love your mouth painted red

thank you darling... and I promise we're working on your special request. :kiss:

This series is even hotter than I'd hoped when I voted for it...

-LCN

well, I'm glad you feel you're getting your vote's worth ;).

very nice

*blush*

wahoo you go nursee!!! ;)

*hugs her mackkjackk and gives him many kisses leaving a trail of red lipstick behind her*

Quote:
Originally Posted by richxr7
Good morning sexy, hope your holiday was a good one

My holiday was lovely... nice and lazy.. the doc and I were naked for most of it, so that always helps .

I wish I could have done that, had to work the whole weekend. But can't complain, its money. At this point its good to know I'm needed at my job.

sometimes...

A girl just likes to take off her clothes...:rolleyes:

Attachments

• Care to Bare?_10.jpg
    Care to Bare?_10.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 1,779
  • Care to Bare?_11.jpg
    Care to Bare?_11.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 1,684
  • Care to Bare?_12.jpg
    Care to Bare?_12.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 1,726