DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice pics, like the way things show off your curves.

*blush* thank you very much.

WOW, she is such a beautiful and sexy woman

with such wonderful compliments, I think you could win your way into those panties. ;)

Love the panties, lol, sexy & amusing!

Gotta love wonderwoman. now that's an amazon woman I look nothing like. hehe.

Wow! Breathtaking!

once you catch your breath, let me know... I'll post you some more pics :D.

*hugs and love to all*

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=932344&d=1243111517

this one is my fav from this set thus far. Looks like you are just waiting for your chosen lover to seduce him. It's sexy without showing skin. Hot hot hot.

Good job as usual you two. ;)

I just want to throw a plug in there for those pants... they're like my favorite and I'm sure you haven't seen the last of them... even if they have already come off in this set, I'm sure they'll be back in the future. they make my ass look fantastic.

:cool:

Good moring guys...hope you're enjoying the bank holiday.
Certainly enjoying the new set this morning and Knotty's sexy curves in those panties. Would love to see them come off.

I just want to throw a plug in there for those pants... they're like my favorite and I'm sure you haven't seen the last of them... even if they have already come off in this set, I'm sure they'll be back in the future. they make my ass look fantastic.

I think it's your ass that makes it look fantastic. ;)

How could you cover such a hot little ass up and make it look better? Take em off! :p

Good moring guys...hope you're enjoying the bank holiday.
Certainly enjoying the new set this morning and Knotty's sexy curves in those panties. Would love to see them come off.

good morning to you too! We get the day off! so wonderful. glad you're enjoying the pics. perhaps you'll get some more to see soon... :devil::D

I think it's your ass that makes it look fantastic. ;)

Hmmm... that could be the case, but I think you might have to do some further examinations... ;)

How could you cover such a hot little ass up and make it look better? Take em off! :p

hehe! I don't know how it happens, but it does... they're like... magic pants...

It is proven that the nice thing about a comfy pair of pants is that they support you in the best way. They are sexy pants, but only because they conform to your shape so well. Of course I could show you where they grab you just right, but I am sure the Doc is in a better position to. ;)

Can't wait to see Wonder Girl's true outfit. :kiss:

It is proven that the nice thing about a comfy pair of pants is that they support you in the best way. They are sexy pants, but only because they conform to your shape so well. Of course I could show you where they grab you just right, but I am sure the Doc is in a better position to. ;)

Can't wait to see Wonder Girl's true outfit. :kiss:

I'll have the Doc show me right away :D.

as far as the true outfit... let me see here... what could that be? :rolleyes:

*giggle* I have one of those too, only I can't have it with me all the time like you...mine stays in a box in the closet until I get to use it.

All you need is a pair of remote ci-ontrolled vibrating panties. Having something to play with in public can be rather entertaining.

Just a little...

tits and ass...

I know I've been craving some... so I can only bet you guys are too...

:devil::D

Attachments

• Girl Wonder 12.jpg
    Girl Wonder 12.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 1,509
  • Girl Wonder 13.jpg
    Girl Wonder 13.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 1,529
  • Girl Wonder 14.jpg
    Girl Wonder 14.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 1,491
All you need is a pair of remote ci-ontrolled vibrating panties. Having something to play with in public can be rather entertaining.

we have a remote control toy... not a panty, but an egg... it's kind of noisy though... you can use your imagination to figure out how we found that one out...

we have a remote control toy... not a panty, but an egg... it's kind of noisy though... you can use your imagination to figure out how we found that one out...

Great now my imagination is running wild. I have no first hand experience but from what I understand the vibrating panties are relatively quiet. And for the record, I'm sure the mask is for privacy sake but I find it strangely erotic ;)

Great now my imagination is running wild. I have no first hand experience but from what I understand the vibrating panties are relatively quiet. And for the record, I'm sure the mask is for privacy sake but I find it strangely erotic ;)

So do I!!!!

see, I don't much like the mask... I think it works with this set (and in the past with the *coughbjcough* pics), but I'm not a big fan of the mask. I'm glad to hear, however, that you do like it, at least it doesn't detract, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back