DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
"mandbc1, whats with your avatar? why horses?"

yes... inquiring minds would like to know... ;)

wow, miss a few days and the set end :(

and so far in to, <GRUNTS> Pushes thread to the front

well, I'm sorry, clipncolor. I thought you would like a tease... in the future we'll keep you in mind and not have too many sets that don't have a happy ending in the future... ;)

btw, thanks for the push :devil:;).

The Doc and I...

decided that we needed to mix it up and that you needed a few pics to keep your pallets wet until the next voting round, so he's decided to share some of his secret stash with you. you lucky ducky :D ;).

The pics that you're about to see were taken by doc on a spur-of-the-moment because he really liked how the shirt he bought me tightly hugs my chest and abdomen.

hope you like 'em.

*hugs and love*

Attachments

• Mix It Up02.jpg
    Mix It Up02.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 444
  • Mix It Up03.jpg
    Mix It Up03.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 399
  • Mix It Up06.jpg
    Mix It Up06.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 463
Bite my shiny metal...........

nope.....

let me enjoy

yours.......

I wish to becum, opps become a paitent of Doctor & Nurse Knotty

Great Pics, will look at more sooooon.

Regards, Steven.

The bottom half of your face looks adorable. What does a guy have to do to see it all? :)

now now, I think you're moving much too fast, young man ;). gotta buy a girl a drink first. :D

Bite my shiny metal...........

nope.....

let me enjoy

yours.......

this is one of my favorite leela quotes:

Leela: Look, last night was a mistake.
Zapp Brannigan: A sexy mistake.
Leela: No, just a regular mistake.

I wish to becum, opps become a paitent of Doctor & Nurse Knotty

Great Pics, will look at more sooooon.

Regards, Steven.

please look at as many as you like ;)... and becuming a patient takes time, devotion, and sweet compliment... you're on your way I think.

Looking sexy as ever. I loved to boobies shot in the Girlwonder set :D

why, thank you. glad you could enjoy them as much as we do :).

Why would I buy you a drink when I have an open bottle of 80 proof whiskey at my side? To be honest I really do enjoy seeing a face, you can learn much more from a face than a nipple. I do however understand you knot wanting to show your face so there isn't much I can do other than ask. But if you are ever willing to I would definately enjoy it.

miss you hun - i've been away :) back now tho :)
xxxx
great end to the series and lovely smile in that last "bonus" shot ;xxxx

looks like I forgot one of the futurama pics (oops)... these are not in too great of an order, but I'm going to try and post the "mix it up" pics in groups...

enjoy.

Attachments

• Mix It Up90.jpg
    Mix It Up90.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 548
decided that we needed to mix it up and that you needed a few pics to keep your pallets wet until the next voting round, so he's decided to share some of his secret stash with you. you lucky ducky :D ;).

The pics that you're about to see were taken by doc on a spur-of-the-moment because he really liked how the shirt he bought me tightly hugs my chest and abdomen.

hope you like 'em.

*hugs and love*

Yes, I see just what he means- that shirt really does fit you beautifully

looks like I forgot one of the futurama pics (oops)... these are not in too great of an order, but I'm going to try and post the "mix it up" pics in groups...

enjoy.

It's a cute pic.
Something different, but I like your cheeks. You look like a perpetually cheerful person. Absolutely adorable. :rose:

Just found the thread. Gotta say doc I'm jealous. She's a knock out babe. Funny too. :D Hope you know how lucky you are.

enjoy.
I like Futurama, I like your shirt, I like what's under your shirt. All in all, I'd have to say that this is a pretty good day :D

She really fills out that shirt quite nicely. Even the non nudes are a treat for my eyes.

Whites...

As you all know, the Doc has a thing for panties... so when he got an idea for a wet t-shirt set we made it a bit quirky and added a white cotton pantie... these are obviously the "I'm not wet yet" pics, but just hold on to your seats (if you're sitting) because I do get wet. soaked.

so "why," you ask "isn't this it's own set?" simple answer: not enough pics... not so simple answer: the doc got a bit too turned on and had to tear the clothes off me in the shower consequently putting down the steamy camera.

Attachments

• Mix It Up01.jpg
    Mix It Up01.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 1,276
  • Mix It Up04.jpg
    Mix It Up04.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 456
  • Mix It Up05.jpg
    Mix It Up05.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 717
  • Mix It Up07.jpg
    Mix It Up07.jpg