DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some More...

attachment.php

attachment.php

Autobot or decepticon...hot ass :D

Are you happy to see me, or is that just a 25th Anniversary Optimus Prime in your hands?

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Autobot 18.jpg
    Autobot 18.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 2,706
  • Autobot 19.jpg
    Autobot 19.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 2,768
Fantastic!

I HATE you DrKnotty! :D lol Her ass alone is enough to make me say that! She's FANTASTIC! I want her! lol Seriously, though , awesome pics of an even more terrific looking lady! Thanks for sharing!

I HATE you DrKnotty! :D lol Her ass alone is enough to make me say that! She's FANTASTIC! I want her! lol Seriously, though , awesome pics of an even more terrific looking lady! Thanks for sharing!

Why do you have to hate?

Thanks for the compliments and your welcome! We have so much fun dong this and the compliments have become our motivation more and more.

Aww I was just being facetious! I don'y hate . It was , I see now , a poor stab at humor. My appologies to you and the gorgeous missus.

pictures like these are going to transform my flaccid penis into Erectiontron; newest of the transformers. ;)

I am really sad to see this photo set end.

Being the huge Transformers fan that I am, I had a lot of fun shooting this set with KnottyNurse. She was a good sport in humoring me with this set. I hope everyone enjoyed it. Will be voting for the next set soon. Until then, please enjoy the last two pictures from the Autobot photo set.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Autobot 20.jpg
    Autobot 20.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 2,661
  • Autobot 21.jpg
    Autobot 21.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 4,656
We have a video to share

KnottyNurse and I are putting the final touches of the next set that everyone gets to vote on.

But I do have a question for you all. This is something I hope you can help us with.

KnottyNurse and myself have created a 20 minute video we would like to share.:devil: I was wondering if any of you have any suggestions of video sharing sites we could look at to upload our video to? Anyone have any suggestions or ideas?

KnottyNurse and I are putting the final touches of the next set that everyone gets to vote on.

But I do have a question for you all. This is something I hope you can help us with.

KnottyNurse and myself have created a 20 minute video we would like to share.:devil: I was wondering if any of you have any suggestions of video sharing sites we could look at to upload our video to? Anyone have any suggestions or ideas?

Check out ******.com it's one of the easest to use.

very special...excellent pics...it looks like you are having so much fun...thanks for sharing

I've never been...

in love with all my random freckles on my body... but this pic somehow makes each of them special. I like that.

attachment.php

[end of my intrusion]

pm sent!

I like Knotty in her undies. Very classy and very sexy. Love the belly button piercing too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back