DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was apprehensive about doing this set... only because the Doc is such a huge fan of transformers... but I'm glad you're liking it so far, that gives me some reassurance.

I couldn't have said it better myself, thør. ;)

Bah. Mattel is much too busy making disproportional-women-dolls to realize they forgot an awesome franchise opportunity... but let's not go into it.

actually... no. *blush*

I do, however, call those my "Sarah-Jessica-Parker-Pants" because they make me look thinner...:D

Wow Knotty you look stunning
I so love your hot red lips would you please leave " a ring of confidence " around my hard dick:devil:

:kiss::rose::kiss:

attachment.php

I love seeing pictures like this. Gets me all worked up to see a girl in a white T with nothing on under neath it. :)

Great pictures!!!

I agree.

You fill out that shirt real nice.

why, thank you. I like to think of my breasts as one of my best features. :rolleyes:

Just a little love for this thread...its positively awesome

*hugs for loves*

stunning pictures...whether in the autobot shirt or the sexy wet t shirt stunning!!!

:D so sweet to me! thank you so much.

Wow Knotty you look stunning
I so love your hot red lips would you please leave " a ring of confidence " around my hard dick:devil:

:kiss::rose::kiss:

hehe! I love a boy that can make me laugh as hard as you made me just now!

I'm glad you all like the plain-t pics, I was worried they would be unappreciated for some reason...

Some more...

silly ones... :rolleyes:

but then again, any pic with skin, panties, and and autobot can't be all that bad...

by all means, judge for yourself. :devil::D

Attachments

• Autobot 10.jpg
    Autobot 10.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 1,207
  • Autobot 11.jpg
    Autobot 11.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 1,059
  • Autobot 12.jpg
    Autobot 12.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 1,618
If I were an Autobot, there is no way in hell I would want to go back to Cybertron.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Autobot 13.jpg
    Autobot 13.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 1,891
  • Autobot 14.jpg
    Autobot 14.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 2,469
  • Autobot 15.jpg
    Autobot 15.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 2,419
If I were an Autobot, there is no way in hell I would want to go back to Cybertron.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I think you should hold a caption contest, the top picture cracked me up when I thought about what they were saying. I would share but don't know their names. Just a fun thought.

Fyi

attachment.php

Star Scream, the one on my right ass cheek (the one on the right looking at the pic), is totally my favorite transformer character.

Some More...

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Autobot 16.jpg
    Autobot 16.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 2,782
  • Autobot 17.jpg
    Autobot 17.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 2,855
Status
Not open for further replies.