DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont care what you say :)

glad to have you back and

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA is my vote :) heheheh

and glad to hear that all is well with you mate :) i know what its like to think there is somethign wrong with a part of you - glad your on the ok side of it that its under observation :)

Glad to see you back, and best wishes on your health.

As for the vote, going with C for sure!

I'm voting for C. That blouse looks real good with Knotty Nurse in it. :kiss:

Glad to have you back and it sounds like the heart thing is going to be OK, which is really great.
I'll vote for C.

The Winner Is C - Retroactive

I dont care what you say :)

glad to have you back and

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA is my vote :) heheheh

I had a feeling you would end up voting "A". Just had a feeling.

But the winning vote was cast by richinsc for "C".

Now I have a little story that goes a long with "C". The "C" photo set is something we call "Retroactive". We call it this because they are all photos from when KnottyNurse was 18!!!

You see, I started dating KnottyNurse just after she turned 18 years old. From that age it was clear she loved to be in front of the camera take pictures of herself for me with cloths and especially without. She would e-mail me naked or half naked photos of herself while I was at work or away on a trip. She e-mailed me so many photos that the two of us went through them a few months ago and where able to put together several "Retroactive" Sets. This is the first set. We both hope you all enjoy this flash back in time. We enjoy them ourselves.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Retroactive Set 1 - 01.jpg
    Retroactive Set 1 - 01.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 1,882
  • Retroactive Set 1 - 02.jpg
    Retroactive Set 1 - 02.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 1,481

I had a feeling you would end up voting "A". Just had a feeling.

But the winning vote was cast by richinsc for "C".

Now I have a little story that goes a long with "C". The "C" photo set is something we call "Retroactive". We call it this because they are all photos from when KnottyNurse was 18!!!

You see, I started dating KnottyNurse just after she turned 18 years old. From that age it was clear she loved to be in front of the camera take pictures of herself for me with cloths and especially without. She would e-mail me naked or half naked photos of herself while I was at work or away on a trip. She e-mailed me so many photos that the two of us went through them a few months ago and where able to put together several "Retroactive" Sets. This is the first set. We both hope you all enjoy this flash back in time. We enjoy them ourselves.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Great to see you back doc.....even greater to see more of your awesome wife of course:D

Glad to see that you're home, Doc, and that nothing appears to be threatening. With your KnottyNurse, you'll be in the best of hands.....

So glad to have you back, Doc. Sounds like good news and you are in good hands.
It's also so nice to have the 18 year old KnottyNurse although I can't believe she's much older than 18 now

Photo 3

This should be fun :), nothing like looking back a bit.

I agree

wow doc, great stuff!:D

Thanks!

sitting here wit a now non soft member :) hehe
go the 18y/old wives :)

*Laughs* clad we could be apart of your tension release program.

So glad to have you back, Doc. Sounds like good news and you are in good hands.
It's also so nice to have the 18 year old KnottyNurse although I can't believe she's much older than 18 now

She is 22 now. Just for your reference.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Retroactive Set 1 - 03.jpg
    Retroactive Set 1 - 03.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 1,287
WOW Doc,, the Nurse is always been fabulous is what we are now finding out.....:)

Hope your health issue gets resolved soon and I'm really glad that "C" won out on this last voting.. Looks like it's going to be a real super "tent- maker" for sure!!!:devil:

WOW Doc,, the Nurse is always been fabulous is what we are now finding out.....:)

Hope your health issue gets resolved soon and I'm really glad that "C" won out on this last voting.. Looks like it's going to be a real super "tent- maker" for sure!!!:devil:

Thanks for the kind words. We are both really glad your all enjoying the pics and we hope they will make many tents for some time to come. :)

attachment.php

Attachments

• Retroactive Set 1 - 04.jpg
    Retroactive Set 1 - 04.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 1,200
while you're on, just had to say: best pics on all of Lit boards. Hands down, or cock up in my case! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back