DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, that is some serious rope work there. How in the hell could you spend that amount of time on that with such a hot women there naked? I would of given up with the first wrist tied down and dove right in licking that whole body of hers. :D

Who says I haven't? KnottyNurse is a good looking women. Several times I have gone to bound her up only to get distracted by her bits. These photos are only some of the ones we have successfully done.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Bound 53.jpg
    Bound 53.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 1,771
  • Bound 54.jpg
    Bound 54.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 1,754
Time and Patience

Rope work like the last few series is complex and takes a lot of time to do. I can see the Doctor keeping busy with the knotting, but what is the Nurse doing and thinking while the web is being woven? Is part of the thrill the anticipation of being totally helpless or is it more like "ho, hum", I wish he would finish soon"?

Rope work like the last few series is complex and takes a lot of time to do. I can see the Doctor keeping busy with the knotting, but what is the Nurse doing and thinking while the web is being woven? Is part of the thrill the anticipation of being totally helpless or is it more like "ho, hum", I wish he would finish soon"?

I believe she is all about the anticipation of being totally helpless. But when she reads this she should respond to your question on her own. You know, if she is not tied up.

You are a master of the Knot!

I thank you sir. Years of stitching up people have paid off.

I think the most dominant thought in my submissive mind while he is knotting me up like this is "god, I love the feel of rope." I especially like it when, as he's pulling a knot through, the rope grazes my body... that is the best. Sometimes I wish the tying didn't stop so as soon as it does.

*hugs and love*

KN

All tied up continues

The photo saga continues.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Bound 55.jpg
    Bound 55.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 1,762
  • Bound 56.jpg
    Bound 56.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 1,741
attachment.php

This is some really serious knotting. I'm glad to see Knotty is enjoying it so much. I can't wait to see how it ends. I would love to reach in and feel how wet she is right now.

Monday - picture - Monday

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Bound 57.jpg
    Bound 57.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 1,636
  • Bound 58.jpg
    Bound 58.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 1,756
  • Bound 59.jpg
    Bound 59.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 1,880
this is indeed your most epid set ever...its an amazing set to follow and highly erotic

It's pretty quite on here. But the pictures are getting lots of views. Is everyone speechless? Or are your hands just busy?

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Bound 60.jpg
    Bound 60.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 2,100
  • Bound 61.jpg
    Bound 61.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 2,123
WOW! I am so beyond impressed with your work, utterly erotic, sexy and well done! Cant wait for a vid!

Definitely speechless...all I can think of to say is something lame like...wow. or gorgeous. or something like that... these are just phenomenal...I've always liked your pics, but these are right up my alley & I am just loving them!

And with this last photo we end the "Bound" photo set. I am glad everyone enjoyed it.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Bound 66.jpg
    Bound 66.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 4,453
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back