Don't make me talk potty and poetry

You care enough to answer. But when you say you don't care I suspect it is because they uphold your view of the world.
Not at all. (I had my not so friendly encounters with them on occasions). BTW, the lines are not crystal cut. It's as always really about the authentic guys versus the phony ones. That's all that counts. The so-called "establishment" doesn't even have any artistic views (artistically they belong to all kind of artistic directions). It's not about any artistic schools. For instance, they do tend to be well read and humanistically educated. Thus often they would criticize poor poems for ignorantly belonging to a previous, outdated era--most of the time they will be right. I don't see any useful artistic division between the advanced amateurs and pros. For instance, BS artists are countless in both groups. Many BSers and non-BSers among amateurs try to join "establishment" anyway. In the other direction--"establishment" has grabbed a big chunk of the Internet (which to me is a bit sad because they tend to introduce with them the bureaucratic BS hierarchy, and many amateurs suck up to them).

Regards,

Last edited:
And art without craft is an oxymoron, is NOTHING (as art).

1.) You are wrong, once again. Duchamp! True they are unique one shot deals.
(Fountain and the mona lisa that has a fine ass)
2.) but I would be interested in what you would have to say about the inverse. Craft without Art is...?
Cowpens?

Back