Double Blind Challenge

I'm having big health issues again and will probably be in the hospital again (like maybe as of tonight), so we could plan to start the next one around 5/15--let it be a mid month challenge. Mer if May 15-31 is ok for you, you'll run that one. If not, an alternate can step up. And maybe 8 poems is better than 10, with preference for participation given to those who did not submit poems for the previous month's challenge (in this case the one we just finished). That's a week to submit and post as they come in and a week or more to comment. Does that sound reasonable?

If I don't answer tonight, you'll know I'm off for another happy hospital visit. If they admit me, I'll have wifi, yays. But we should have some time, overall, to work out the details for the challenge.

Sorry to not have been around much lately, but now you know why. :rose:

Crossing fingers for you that all goes well.

This all sounds great. I think we all agree that this challenge helps whether you submit a poem or just comment.

I'm having big health issues again and will probably be in the hospital again (like maybe as of tonight), so we could plan to start the next one around 5/15--let it be a mid month challenge. Mer if May 15-31 is ok for you, you'll run that one. If not, an alternate can step up. And maybe 8 poems is better than 10, with preference for participation given to those who did not submit poems for the previous month's challenge (in this case the one we just finished). That's a week to submit and post as they come in and a week or more to comment. Does that sound reasonable?

If I don't answer tonight, you'll know I'm off for another happy hospital visit. If they admit me, I'll have wifi, yays. But we should have some time, overall, to work out the details for the challenge.

Sorry to not have been around much lately, but now you know why. :rose:

PM on the way. :heart:

As I've PM'd Ange and GP, starting May 15 until it ends would work fine for me.

Ange, I am so sorry to hear about your health! My very best wishes to you! :rose::rose::rose:

Back