Drew's Teaching Adventure

Emily reluctantly sat up and pulled Hannah's pussy over her mouth, letting her ride her face as she ate her out. Her tongue delved deeply into her cousin's, and she could hear Hannah moaning and whimpering with pleasure. Inexperienced as she was, her movements were rather awkward, but Hannah didn't mind at all. She could wring her pleasure from her mouth just fine.

"I'm so happy, Emily..." Hannah moaned, playing with her own breasts. "I can feel your love - don't stop, please!" Hannah's hips ground against her face as she licked, her cheeks and chin saturated with Hannah's juices just as Hannah's were coated with her own. It wasn't long before she came, her body shuddering.

After that, Hannah produced a strap-on and worked herself into it, the sort of strap-on that went into her own pussy and buzzed against her clit. Drew then was made to lay down, and Hannah began to fuck the woman's cunt with the plastic cock, moaning upon each stroke as it simultaneously stirred inside her. Emily was made to perch herself on Drew's face facing Hannah, and her cousin pulled Emily's lips to hers as they made out lewdly. Each of them moaned and sighed with pleasure as they continued their lustful threesome for all the daemons to see. Their three shapely bodies moved back and forth in a gyrating cluster of Euphoria.

Asmodeus savored Emily’s fall from grace, as she now willingly embraced Hanna and Drew in their wild lesbian orgy. Each of them moaned and sighed with pleasure as they continued their lustful threesome for all the daemons to see and enjoy. Their three shapely bodies moved back and forth in a gyrating cluster of Euphoria, and their gaps, sighs, and moans, of sinful pleasure pleased the three daemons.

Emily’s gorgeous young body was shimmering in a fine sheen of sweat. Her burnish golden hair was in wild disarray from her torrid love making session with the two redheaded beauties Hanna and Drew. Flux came to Emily’s wedding bed to once more claim Drew, and Rahab crooked his finger and called Hanna to him. Both redhead’s went to their demonic masters.

Asmodeus then came to tower over Emily as she lay panting in the after glow of the string of cascading orgasm that Hanna and Drew had ripped from her stunning young body. “Spread your legs for me Emily! I wish to claim my rights as your wedded husband, to your virginal body as is my right, my pious little bride.” The arch daemon paused. “Or do I have to bind you spread-eagle to claim a husband’s rights Emily.”

An evil grin twisted Asmodeus’ lips as he crawled between Emily’s lily white thighs. It was clear that the gorgeous young blonde would not be a virgin very much longer.

She spread her trembling legs for him, as she knew that at this point he could not be denied. Emily didn't want him to take her, but she didn't want to be tied down either.

"We're not really married- daemon's can't marry people. I'm not your real wife and you're not my husband!" Emily attempted to take off the ring he had slipped onto her finger so shyly at the wedding ceremony, and found that it wouldn't budge. It had been her intent to punctuate her rejection of him by throwing the ring across the room or some such thing, but it seemed that was not to be. No matter how she pulled, the ring stubbornly stayed on her ring finger as though sealed to her by some spell.

“Not Married my love?” Asmodeus questioned Emily. “And who says a daemon can not marry a gorgeous young human like you Emily? You did so willingly my dear, no one forced you, there was no dourest brought to bear on you.”

Asmodeus watched as Emily tried so, to remove her wedding ring, yet it stubbornly remained on her finger. ” The ring is a promise ring Emily and you promised to love honor and to obey me till death do us part.” All that the arch daemon said was true.

Asmodeus’ lips closed over the gorgeous young blonde’s moist, ripe, lips in a darkly passionate kiss. The hapless young virgin could feel the tip of his cock pressed to her virgin folds. The daemon’s hips arched and in one thrust he claimed Emily’s chaste virginity. The daemon of lust let his ravishing young bride adjust to him. Then in a cruel turn of events Asmodeus made love to Emily. He was everything a young girl dreamed of in a lover and a husband yet seldom finds. He savored seducing the young innocent blonde with his body and tentacles.

Rahab watched the wedding couple and looked forward to what he would do to Asmodeus’ blushing bride when he had his turn with her.

There was a squeak of pain against his lips, her eyes watering as she felt her pussy twitch with him inside her. It had pinched, but it wasn't as painful as she thought it would be, though she was unaware that it was because of how utterly wet she was in the moment. Her body had now been deflowered, and she could never get that back from him.

She could feel his hands clasping against her own, his fingers intertwining with hers as though they were truly lovers on their wedding night. He did a very good job at pretending that he loved her, his handsome body taking her gently as his tongue seemed to promise a life full of joy and affection. Unlike Hannah, she knew it wasn't real though. Asmodeus would never truly love her, and now she was bound to a daemon that would never allow her to leave and find true intimacy.

Though he made love to her, it didn't mean that he wasn't hitting just the right spots to drive her body wild. She was soon moaning against him, his cock granting her sensations she had never felt before.

Though he made love to her, it didn't mean that he wasn't hitting just the right spots to drive her body wild. She was soon moaning against him, his cock granting her sensations she had never felt before. Asmodeus lived up to his name as the daemon of Lust. Emily agile young mind told her that his creature did not really love her. Though he made love to her, it didn't mean that he wasn't hitting just the right spots to drive her young body wild. She was soon moaning against him, his cock granting her sensations she had never felt before.

Emily’s treacherous young body surrendered to her demonic husbands seduction of her supple young body. Asmodeus gentle love making became more and more demanding until she was spent and exhausted. How many times she came for her husband she did not know. Her eyes were glassy as he slipped from her tight young body. The daemon kissed her sweetly then turned to Rahab. “She is your for the remainder of the night brother, enjoy!”

Rahab came to the well fucked young bride. “Every bride deserves wedding gifts my sweet girl and I have some pearls for you Emily.”

The daemon knelt between Emily’s thighs, He laid his gifts out on her abdomen. Three golden rings, three large pearls, and a long thin needle. Rahab Took the needle in one hand pinched Emily’s Left nipple and drove the needle through her nipple, the inserted a golden ring and pearl to the young blonde’s nipple. “Two more to go Emily and then I will fuck that tight little pussy of your and your sweet virgin ass.”

She wasn't as familiar with Rahab and his penchant for sadism, so she wasn't sure what to expect when he laid out the rings and pearls. The needle was very concerning though, and she squealed with pain when he finally pierced her nipple.

"Sshhh, shhh, you're okay..." Hannah cooed, kissing her on the cheek and stroking her hair in a comforting manner.

Emily certainly didn't feel okay, but at least Rahab healed her piercing shortly after doing it, so while her nipple still felt the whispers of pain, it wouldn't be as tender as a raw wound. The next nipple went similarly, Emily making a noise of pain and Hannah trying to soothe her. When it got to her clit though, she screamed when she felt the needle pierce her, the woman actually losing consciousness for a few moments. When she came to, the wound was healed and she felt much more sensitive in all the areas that had been pierced.

"See? You made it through just fine," Hannah reassured her. "Rahab will make you feel so good, Emily. I envy you right now." The redhead bit her lip as she saw his cock, having felt his raw power numerous times. Emily looked at her cousin as though she was insane, not knowing how her mind had become so warped.

The ordeal of Emily’s nipples and clit being pierced and then becoming devilishly sensitive, interposed with Hanna’s sweet little kisses and softly cooing voice seemed so unreal to the deflowered young virgin. "Rahab will make you feel so good, Emily. I envy you right now.”

Emily was soon to find out what had warped her sweet young cousin’s mind as the daemon linked her piercing together with a finely wroth golden chain. Were Hanna’s nipple piercings were studs, Emily’s were golden circlets with large pearls tugging on her tender nipples. Her clit piercing pearl continually caressing her in a most sensual and arousing manner.

Rahab was as good as his word as he threw Emily’s legs over his shoulders and pounded into her tight young pussy. The arch daemon fucked the gorgeous young defiled blonde hard and fast as the chain and pearls mixed pain and pleasure into one overpowering sensation that darkly called to the young bride.

Rahab had fucked Emily for what seemed like an eternity before he pulled from her ravished pussy. He then turned the stunning young bride over on to her stomach and drew her back till she was kneeling, and her breasts were pressed to the mattress of her wedding bed. Rahab then spread the cheeks of Emily’s virgin ass. He rammed into Emily’s ass even as Hanna told her what a lucky girl, Emmily was that her master granted her such pleasure.

She couldn't help but yelp and whimper as he fucked her so voraciously. Her toes curled and he had her gasping for air as her body became a receptacle for his greed and lust. Emily had barely registered the fact that she had been turned over before she found her ask impaled by his rod. Her feminine voice cried out in anguish as he started to fuck her tight little hole, finding it to feel strange and wrong.

At the same time, Hannah laid down on her back and wiggled her way underneath Emily so that she could lap at her clit, her pink tongue playing with her clit ring every now and then. The combination of Hannah's tongue and Rahab's cock transformed the sensation into something devilishly pleasurable.

Emily was ill prepared to deal with the heady seductive sensations of pain mingled with pleasure to intensify that sinful pleasure. Rahab loved how the young blonde’s back arched to him and her toes curled as she came, as her gorgeous young body betrayed her.

Yet that was only the beginning of Emily’s introduction to Rahab sadistic love making as he claimed her virgin ass. While Emily squirmed under him and her piercing scream filled her wedding chamber Hanna found her sweet cousins pussy, so that she could lap at her clit, her pink tongue playing with Emily’s clit ring, every now and then. The combination of Hannah's tongue and Rahab's cock transformed the sensation into something devilishly pleasurable, that the young bride’s gorgeous young body embraced to her mortification and shame.

All Three young beauties had been claimed by the daemon horde’s pleasure, and each had been chosen by an arc daemons as their little human, sexual concubine, and each would face their own fate at their Master’s hands.

That day marked the beginning of their new lives, each one of them being bound to their own master.

Hannah was transformed into a succubus, to pleasure and serve Rahab for eternity. She loved it and thrived in this new role. When she wasn’t being fucked by her arch-daemon, she spent time with his favored succbae or with Emily.

Emily’s soul was not as easily corrupted, but she had no choice but to be subject to her master’s lust. While she did not turn into a succubus or a daemon, one night he had approached and cupped her face in his hands. With a devilish smirk, he had told her that “till death do us part,” was too short a time to spend with her as he had grown quite fond of her ravishing body and resistant spirit. Thus he told her that he had granted her a very special gift as her husband: she would remain human, but she would not be subject to the ravishes of time, bound to him forever. Emily had a fit, but ultimately she could not go against him.

Finally there was Drew and Flux. After the two cousins’ fates had been sealed, Drew had approached him and beseeched him to run away with her. He had expressed that he wasn’t sure if he wanted to leave West Run or not. She said that she couldn’t stay there; she didn’t want to, but she would have to leave without him in that case, as she couldn’t risk becoming Asmodeus or Rahab’s plaything again.

It was at that point he had proposed that she stay with him, but that in exchange he would not allow any other daemon, creature, or human to touch her ever again. Not unless she herself truly desired it (with the inclusion that she couldn’t be blackmailed or coerced). Drew had agreed, and once the deal was struck, Flux had grinned. He had her. He then fucked her over and over until she became pregnant with his child,

He used her as a brood mare, making sure that she was always pregnant. She gave birth over and over. Eventually she noticed that like Emily, she wasn’t aging. Flux’s answer had been that she promised to stay with him and she couldn’t very well do that if she was dead. After that, Drew continued to teach in the school, needing something to do other than give birth or have sex. She had come to the pragmatic conclusion that if she was stuck with Flux, she might as well have a hobby.

There became a legend of the “lady in white,” who wandered the forest at night, a ring on her finger and a look of sorrow in her eyes. She would hum haunting melodies. If a man approached, they would often meet a gruesome end in one way or another.

Back