Drinking some piss

I've never done it. I might after doing everything else with someone.

I posted earlier that I don’t like my own much but I enjoy my wife’s.

I do like hers a lot.

I was on vacation solo in Paris last July. I was super horny and on lit early one morning, reading a thread similar to this one.

I went to the bathroom, peed in a cup and drank it. It was good. I was embarrassed and ashamed in a way, but I had a second cup and drank water to make a third. It really turned me on!

I adore a woman's sweet golden wine, but not my own. I usually ask if they mind, and some will and some won't and a few will take a fit when you ask. Heaven forbid you mention tampons.

I have mixed feelings about introducing a short golden shower scene into the Femdom story I'm writing, aware of how turned off by the thought some readers might be.
No no no, please do not leave it out. I as so many need and love serving. Those who act as of it offends them get off trying to control us who enjoy life. In a way that is them dominating us and is kind of kinky. Oh my. Cucky is needing a shower and domination thinking about this.

All cocksuckers taste a little piss once in a while. It's part of the job description.
In the middle of a hot sex session my friend got up and went to the bathroom to take a piss, when he returned to bed there was a pearly droplet of urine glistening on the tip of his lovely cock. Well... what more can a poor cocksucker do, but lick it clean...
qu'est-ce que c'est

It's been awhile, but I used to enjoy drinking my own piss. I would stand in the shower, pee into an 8 oz. glass and pour it over my face and hair and I would drink some. It was a very enjoyable shower ritual.......

I used to stand in the shower, bend over just a bit, take aim and start pissing with pressure right into my own mouth... slurp slurp.. good fun.. but I dont have as much pressure anymore....

I am in conversations with a dom top that wants to piss in my mouth to establish his dominance and ownership of me. I have done many kinky activities but never this. If we do meet which he checks all the boxes as a dom partner, I am preparing to taste his piss.

All cocksuckers taste a little piss once in a while. It's part of the job description.
In the middle of a hot sex session my friend got up and went to the bathroom to take a piss, when he returned to bed there was a pearly droplet of urine glistening on the tip of his lovely cock. Well... what more can a poor cocksucker do, but lick it clean...
Us cocksuckers assume we will taste a little piss. Some of us love it and like a belly/bladder full from the MEN we serve! It’s our duty, but I love it!

The last man I serviced put me in his bathtub after breeding me and cumming in my mouth. He cut loose on my cock, ran his stream up my chest and kept going. His piss was very strong and smelled like a morning piss, despite it being 3pm. He covered my face and soaked my hair. His acrid nectar filled my nose and it was very strong! He then uttered the words, “Open!”

Being a submissive faggot, I opened my mouth and he filled it. I swallowed and he filled my mouth again… this cycle repeated three times before his stream dried up. Before he finished, I took him in my mouth and sucked like I was dying of thirst. It was foul, but I am a sub and took it eagerly.

When he was done, he offered me the shower, but I surprised myself and asked him if I could wear it home!

I put my clothes on over my wet, urine drenched body and after sucking his cock again, walked out and drove home. I could smell his strong piss all the way home and despite my initial aversion, loved it!

I have found my self eager to take his piss and his strong stench again!

Lately I've been wanting to drink my own piss. So last week I pissed into a cup and took a little sip. It had almost no taste, although I don't what I was expecting it to taste like. I'm a married white male, aged 56. Has anybody taken a slug of their own piss and what were you expecting it to taste like? Have you drank anyone else's piss?
I have drank my own.... but Id love to have a woman piss in my mouth while I was dressed fem.

I tasted my own on instruction. It would be really hot to be showered in someone else's pee or maybe multiple trans girls.

I’ve been with about two dozen women over the years solely to kneel or lie on my back with my mouth open so they could urinate in my mouth. It’s a favorite fetish of mine.

Just tried my own for the first time. I was well hydrated, so it tasted of water apart from an unpleasant aftertaste when I stopped drinking. The idea of doing it was incredibly arousing, but I wouldn't rate the actual experience. I'll stick to my own cum, that tastes salty and taboo/arousing

Back