Drinking some piss

I tried mine once because I wanted my really hot girlfriend to piss in my mouth but I wanted to make sure I wouldn't vomit. It was tolerable when I tried mine because it was just a sip. But when I asked, she was excited about doing for me and I was too embarrassed NOT to drink it because I asked for it, but her piss was really strong. But it turned her on so bad that she fucked the hell out of me.

I tried my own once because I wanted my really hot girlfriend to piss in my mouth and I wanted to make sure I could handle it without getting sick. I only sipped mine and it was tolerable but hers was really strong. it was a struggle for me to drink it but I felt obligated since I asked for it. I was embarrassed but it turned her on and she fucked the hell out of me afterwards.

My buddy always wants to do this but it never appealed to me. However i must say its a very tender loving moment when he stands next to me and holds my cock as I pee. Once he sat in the shower and had me piss on him. Still dont see the appeal. He also wants to have me piss in him after i cum in his ass. I find this very challenging because when im erect and hard, i find it impossible to pea.

i love piss i drink almost daily, nice to see other piss drinkers
would love totry golden showers

Lately I've been wanting to drink my own piss. So last week I pissed into a cup and took a little sip. It had almost no taste, although I don't what I was expecting it to taste like. I'm a married white male, aged 56. Has anybody taken a slug of their own piss and what were you expecting it to taste like? Have you drank anyone else's piss?
Hello yes I have tasted my own piss and sometimes I like to take off all my clothes and walk out to the backyard and I lay down on a lounge chair and then I soak myself with my piss, hitting every inch of my body including my face and hair! Then I wear it all day. I have also had other men piss on me and that is a big turn on! One time I dSometimes I get in the tub, lay on my back and piss all over myself and in my mouth. I love it, I get huge rush from it. I have also had other men piss on me and that's a real turn on! One night I stopped at a rest stop and went to the restroom and another man was at the urinal. He had his cock out and was pulling on it. I glanced over to look at his enormous cock and he walked over to me and told me to get on my knees. I did and he started pissing soaking me all over. When he was done he just zipped up and left. I walked back to my car and drove home smelling his piss! When I got home I jerked off thinking about!

Tried a couple times it was salty but not too bad. Prefer to be pissed on or piss on myself. Hot and lovely

I've loved drinking my own piss for a long time now. There is something very erotic about pissing into a glass and drinking it down. The taste of it is OK with me. I also like mixing my piss with chilled orange or apple juice. Makes a nice drink on a hot day. I do fantasise about drinking piss fresh from another's cock :)
I've drank my own a few times. I was surprised and pleased at the taste while drinking a cup full captured mid stream. However the after taste a few minutes later wasn't as good but it wouldn't stop me doing it again.

I just recently got interested in this, so yesterday while working from home and after having 2 or 3 cups of coffee, I emptied my bladder into a clear 12 oz glass and placed it in the refrigerator. Later, when I decided that I was going to masturbate through my lunch break, I got the glass of piss and brought to my desk, then over the course of a couple of hours of very satisfying cock stroking, I drank the entire contents. I didn't do it because it tasted good, or because I liked it. I did it because its fucking kinky! The taste wasn't off putting. It was rather light actually, with a hint of coffee flavor.

I been drinking pee for over a year now, and I love it. I have drank my own, and have had several other guys piss directly into my mouth, and some piss into a cup for me to drink. I love how you never know what it’s gonna taste like. All I know is that when they piss in a cup and I see the color, if it on the darker side of yellow it’s gonna have a stronger taste. I never had a female piss in my mouth, I really would love that fantasy come true.

Last edited:
I just tried something new to me and I like it a lot. I was horny for some piss today, so I did my usual and pissed in a clear cup, after a few swallows I took a break, then I went and got a piece of bread and dunked it in the cup put the bread in my mouth and savored my piss like never before. It was so enjoyable for me chewing the bread and having the piss taste, the flavor of my piss lasted a lot longer than just swishing it in my mouth and swallowing… I highly recommend giving this a try if your a piss drinker.

Lately I've been wanting to drink my own piss. So last week I pissed into a cup and took a little sip. It had almost no taste, although I don't what I was expecting it to taste like. I'm a married white male, aged 56. Has anybody taken a slug of their own piss and what were you expecting it to taste like? Have you drank anyone else's piss?
While I've never had a craving to drink my own piss, my Domme's is something I crave!
One Naked Sunday, she gave me this lovely treat!❤️1000000555.jpg

I woke up today for the urge of drinking some piss. I pissed in a cup and slowly swallowed mouthfuls of my urine, I really enjoyed it, the last time I woke up with this urge, I drank my piss all day long. Whenever I pissed, it was in a cup and then it was in my mouth so warm and tasty. Let’s see if today is one of those days.

Last edited:
Just an update, halfway thru my 3rd glass of my own urine today. So yummy

I’ve tasted my own. I was well hydrated, so it didn’t taste like much of anything. I always make sure my partner and I are well hydrated for piss play.

Back