Dudes, do you like being called a faggot?

I love it. I hooked up with this one guy for a while who would always introduce me to our other friends as his sexy little fag. It always got me hard!

My Boyfriend texted me to say he was coming around for a blow-job, and instructed me to wear some sexy lingerie. So I got ready for him in a buzz of erotic anticipation. When he arrived and I answered the door in a neglige and tight see-through panties, he had a friend with him, who was goggle-eyed when he saw me. My Boyfriend introduced me as 'my cock-sucking faggot'! A lot of the excitement of sex is game-playing. I trust my Boyfriend, I feel safe with him. When I serve him, I role-play whatever he wants. When he calls me 'cum-slut' it's part of the game, because that's what I am. So when he introduced me as 'my cock-sucking faggot' I simpered 'yes, sir' and flounced around for them, and when he told me to get on my knees and suck his friend's cock I obediently did as I was told. My Boyfriend watched with an amused sneer, taking photos as I sucked the stranger's cock. My Boyfriend wanted him to cum on my face, so he could see, so that's what happened. They both laughed and jeered at the messy spectacle I must have presented, smiling up at them with dribbling streaks of spunk all over my face as my Boyfriend took more photos. He said that he was going to put the photos on the internet, I don't know if he did or not. All the while they were calling my cock-sucker, faggot and cum-slut, and it only added to the dirty-sex arousal of it. We've never actually done that again since, but I'd kinda like it if he did...

Last edited:
Finally have some time home alone and able to solicit messages from those of you who would care to encourage my naughty cravings...

No I don't like it because I'm not one. I am a bisexual sissy or a woman with a cock, whichever you want to call me, but not a faggot.

I always found the word "faggot" to be something of a turn off. I'd watch videos and the woman would say something like "you're a faggot" and it just didn't do it for me.

But recently someone called me a faggot in a chat and it didn't bother me... I commented that it used to be a turn off but now it didn't bohter me. Long story short he convinced me that I was a faggot. And I kinda liked being called that.

Right after that I was on another site and one of the first pictures I saw said something along th eline of admitting you are a faggot is the first step. So I admitted I was a faggot.

Which brings me to, I now like being called a faggot. That means that in the past year I have been convinced I should not be listing my orientation as straight, and have added cum slut, sissy, and faggot to the list of things I can rightfully be called.

On another site I have also listed myself as submissive to a certain someone. He will not allow my to climax until I get permission, and I'm finding the the longer he denies me, the more I desire to be called names.

I enjoy being called many things, and for me it has more to do with being degraded than a specific name or anything. I want to feel owned, humiliated and degraded.

It’s a turn on for me, I love dirty talk and humiliation, being naturally submissive it’s a huge thrill. My brother in laws boyfriend finally got me into his bed this weekend and as we got more passionate and rougher he started calling me a sissy faggot, his fag whore and I just loved it.

I love being called a sissy, a faggot or a cock sucker. It's especially when hot when I am sucking one guy and his friend calls me names while waiting his turn.

I love being called a sissy, a faggot or a cock sucker. It's especially when hot when I am sucking one guy and his friend calls me names while waiting his turn.
Under those circumstances to be called a sissy faggot cocksucker is entirely natural, accurate and appropriate. The facts speak for themselves. That is precisely what you are, and grateful to be so.

It’s a mood killer for me. I like being called his cocksucker and slut but fag or faggot has always carried such hatefulness that it is a turn off.

Im not opposed to being called this. Demeaning words seem to just make prove to the guy just how much i am what he calls me. I work that much harder at being the desirable person he needs me to be. “Oh you are a sissy little cocksucking faggot arent you”. In which i respond in my whisper soft submissive voice “yes sir”. Then i just go back to sliding my tongue up and down the shaft and i feel myself getting harder and my body aches. Im almost hypnotized by his stern demands and work that much harder to please. I think in the heat of sexual passion it doesnt offend me to hear dirty talk like this.

I love filthy sexy sex talk. I am a faggot and love to be called one. I love depraved male on male sex and the dicks men carry between their legs. I also like "suck it boy" or "take it all in your mouth whore" or "fuck yessssss" or "your mouth's like a pussy" or "cum slut" or "dick sucker". . .

The dirtier the better for me.

I think the question should be asked:
Do you like calling someone a faggot when there sucking your cock like no one else has ever sucked it. How good is it to be able to express your darkest desires and have that person respond to your demands? Instead of being offended, the guy(or sissy giving you head) works that much harder and you can actually feel the increase in pleasure as a response to your dominating voice. How fantastic is that!?

Back