Dudes, do you like being called a faggot?

I love filthy sexy sex talk. I am a faggot and love to be called one. I love depraved male on male sex and the dicks men carry between their legs. I also like "suck it boy" or "take it all in your mouth whore" or "fuck yessssss" or "your mouth's like a pussy" or "cum slut" or "dick sucker". . .

The dirtier the better for me.
I LOVE hearing a guy talk dirty like that!!

Good call. I only think of the word in the sweetest terms:)
References to male gender such as “faggot” are the opposite of a turn on For myself. Darling, Honey, Bitch and Slut Will get me thinking about using my lips, tongue and throat for your very manly pleasure. I can also get into instructing a male to cross dress, feminize, perform slutty acts, degradation…..and more !

Not really liking the “faggot” name calling thing but if I was sucking a cock and he called me that I would probably try a little harder as I would know I was getting to him and he was into it.

While i like dirty talk, i don't like labeling someone especially when were having sex. Sex is beautiful and can be enjoyed in a lot of ways as long as were open to the ideas of exploring our deepest pleasures.

My Boyfriend texted me to say he was coming around for a blow-job, and instructed me to wear some sexy lingerie. So I got ready for him in a buzz of erotic anticipation. When he arrived and I answered the door in a neglige and tight see-through panties, he had a friend with him, who was goggle-eyed when he saw me. My Boyfriend introduced me as 'my cock-sucking faggot'! A lot of the excitement of sex is game-playing. I trust my Boyfriend, I feel safe with him. When I serve him, I role-play whatever he wants. When he calls me 'cum-slut' it's part of the game, because that's what I am. So when he introduced me as 'my cock-sucking faggot' I simpered 'yes, sir' and flounced around for them, and when he told me to get on my knees and suck his friend's cock I obediently did as I was told. My Boyfriend watched with an amused sneer, taking photos as I sucked the stranger's cock. My Boyfriend wanted him to cum on my face, so he could see, so that's what happened. They both laughed and jeered at the messy spectacle I must have presented, smiling up at them with dribbling streaks of spunk all over my face as my Boyfriend took more photos. He said that he was going to put the photos on the internet, I don't know if he did or not. All the while they were calling my cock-sucker, faggot and cum-slut, and it only added to the dirty-sex arousal of it. We've never actually done that again since, but I'd kinda like it if he did...
Hot, this is how I like to be called faggot too.

It's exciting for me when a man calls me faggot or faggot bitch while his cock is in my throat or my other hole.... Faggots achieve their kind of pleasure, excitement, etc. by acting as a tool for a straight or gay man to use in achieving orgasm....

My Boyfriend texted me to say he was coming around for a blow-job, and instructed me to wear some sexy lingerie. So I got ready for him in a buzz of erotic anticipation. When he arrived and I answered the door in a neglige and tight see-through panties, he had a friend with him, who was goggle-eyed when he saw me. My Boyfriend introduced me as 'my cock-sucking faggot'! A lot of the excitement of sex is game-playing. I trust my Boyfriend, I feel safe with him. When I serve him, I role-play whatever he wants. When he calls me 'cum-slut' it's part of the game, because that's what I am. So when he introduced me as 'my cock-sucking faggot' I simpered 'yes, sir' and flounced around for them, and when he told me to get on my knees and suck his friend's cock I obediently did as I was told. My Boyfriend watched with an amused sneer, taking photos as I sucked the stranger's cock. My Boyfriend wanted him to cum on my face, so he could see, so that's what happened. They both laughed and jeered at the messy spectacle I must have presented, smiling up at them with dribbling streaks of spunk all over my face as my Boyfriend took more photos. He said that he was going to put the photos on the internet, I don't know if he did or not. All the while they were calling my cock-sucker, faggot and cum-slut, and it only added to the dirty-sex arousal of it. We've never actually done that again since, but I'd kinda like it if he did...
Now thats a good kind of boyfriend to have. Id love doing that someday.

If you wish upon a star, your wildest dreams may come true
I wish upon a golden star my buddy can cum over this afternoon and i can suck his big thick cock. This wish may cum true, ill keep you posted. His cock is amazing to suck and i get hard just imagining it. If he decides to call me a white Faggot cocksucker for his BBC ill go the extra mile to please him.

I wish upon a golden star my buddy can cum over this afternoon and i can suck his big thick cock. This wish may cum true, ill keep you posted. His cock is amazing to suck and i get hard just imagining it. If he decides to call me a white Faggot cocksucker for his BBC ill go the extra mile to please him.
Pleasing him is what it is all about. Pleasing him is what gives you pleasure.

Pleasing him is what it is all about. Pleasing him is what gives you pleasure.
Well my wish came true!! He did stop by and I was able to get on my knees. I made him twitch and throb and gave him some extra special attention. He even gave me some too and sucked on me soooo good! I ended up sucking him in the end and he spurt until my mouth was full. I kept feeling him throb with each gush. I used to not be one to swallow but must admit making him cum like that and feeling his thick black cock cum was bliss. He ended up sucking my nips as i stroked myself to my own eruption.

Yes, I love it. I've cum more than once while sucking a cock when he calls me names, including faggot. I think of myself as a submissive cock sucking sissy faggot when I'm between his legs, and when he acknowledges my status, I love it so much I have spurt my cum in pride upon hearing those words.

I love being called names. Almost anything with sissy in it is fine by me.

Sissy cock sucker, sissy faggot, sissy slut, sissy whore, sissy anal queen...

I"m serious. I get aroused by someone calling me a fag. . .
I do enjoy being called a faggot, sissy, cum slut, and any and all other humiliating names. I am submissive sexually and have enjoyed pleasing men orally and by being a bottom. I have maintained a normal life style to my friends and family but when away from them I lust to be used by men for their satisfaction. I desire to be used and humiliated anyway a man wants to take me and use me, and most anywhere.

Humiliation through name calling is a huge turn on for me. Faggot and other names are part of what I want to hear.

I had a ltr top that would often tell me after he had cum in me “you disgust me..please leave now”. The following week he would have me over.

As long as a guy's got his hands on the back of my head feeding me his cock, or buried balls deep in my ass, I love being called a faggot because my purpose is to serve cocks and the men who own them. That makes me a faggot, a cocksucker, a cumslut and a cock hungry man whore.

Names in different situations

If I am on the street and someone called me a faggot I would hurt them bad If I am on my knees fully clothed with the persons cock in my mouth I probably would try harder to give him a good sloppy blow job
If someone called me a faggot on the street, I'd want him to dominant me, making me his submissive bitch. I'd blow him a kiss. Then get my ass pussy all excited thinking of him pushing me to my knees to fuck my mouth.

Back