Dudes, do you like being called a faggot?

As long as a guy's got his hands on the back of my head feeding me his cock, or buried balls deep in my ass, I love being called a faggot because my purpose is to serve cocks and the men who own them. That makes me a faggot, a cocksucker, a cumslut and a cock hungry man whore.
OH YES! me too. I want a dominant guy calling me every faggot name in the book and making me submit.

I'm upper 50's and bi. I've bottomed for 2 guys and topped one of those. The one I topped he was the same age as me. His words to me in the moment were" don't fuck me like no faggot". It was a slamfest on his ass for the next 2 minutes after that. The 2nd time and last was during a convention where I worked. A bathroom in a part of the convention area that saw very few people, was known for being a cruising spot. I hooked up with an older guy in the stall and was blowing him when he said "suck that fucking dick faggot". I heard it and stopped for a split second but was enjoying it too much. We finished and went our separate ways. Long story short, it bothers me a little. I like verbal just not that word.

I don't like it at all. Being called a faggot, or anything else demeaning, would be the end of the session, as far as I'm concerned.

I don't like it at all. Being called a faggot, or anything else demeaning, would be the end of the session, as far as I'm concerned.
I understand you. It hit me a in a bad way. I still remember those times vividly. But damn I was horny.

no, whatever that means it just soundsw gross. call me a queer or a pussy but not that.

For me the more degrading the better, I believe it's because of those submissive fantasy feelings that I think about. OH YES! to be on my knees and bitch slapped with that dominant man's cock. I'm his faggot little cock sucking bitch.

Last edited:
I love being called faggot and cocksucker when I suck a straight man's cock. I'm into any and all verbal abuse and love getting slapped across my face several times while I suck his dick. Love being told that I am a worthless piece of shit and the only thing I'm good at is being a cocksucking faggot for men to use and abuse!

Oh yes. Call me whatever the fuck you want! Faggot, fag, bitch, cock whore, cum whore, cocksucker, I love hearing it. Insults will get you everywhere. Nice guys are kinda boring.

That isn't acceptable to me. Being called a bitch or slut is OK. Or being told to admit I'm a bitch or slut is also OK. No anal, still a virgin, but I do have a buddy that occasionally spanks me and makes me admit I'm his bitch and slut. I'm good with that.

I'm nonbinary but I will answer anyway. When someone calls me some sort of anti-queer or anti-trans slur, I usually don't feel that bad about it. That being said, my friend's ex-boyfriend called me a "tranny freak" a few weeks ago and that made me feel depressed.

That isn't acceptable to me. Being called a bitch or slut is OK. Or being told to admit I'm a bitch or slut is also OK. No anal, still a virgin, but I do have a buddy that occasionally spanks me and makes me admit I'm his bitch and slut. I'm good with that.
That must be so hot when they're saying that to you I know that would turn me on so much when I'm sucking his cock.

I'm pretty sure it was my first time to be called a fag just a few days ago.

I really couldn't take offense with it. I couldn't even reply because I had several inches of his hard cock battering the back of my throat at the moment.

I must've liked it, it made me work all the harder on his beautiful tool.

It does nothing for me. I've sucked cock more than 1000 times and don't remember a cocks owner ever saying much other than moaning and growing.

Back