Eating Pussy

OK

I don't know if it the moans or just the idea of driving a woman wild, wait maybe its all of that and more but i enjoy eating pussy, having a woman cum while i taste and lick and suck her mmmmm yea baby...:D

eating pussy!

Yesterday I referred to eating pussy as a "Gourmet experience vs that of a 'Happy meal' at Mc Donalds. Today I've been reading the responses and most men and almost all of the gals don't get it so I'll say it in a more direct way!
1. For you wonderful ladies out there; Yes being properly eaten by your lover is a wonderful sexual experience bringing fantastic orgasmic experiences due to the intensity and duration of being able to lick and nibble on the vagina and clit with tongue and lips by the hour.
BUT---
2. For the man who is a true connoisseur of the art of sexual dining it is all about the flavor!

There must be some marvelous sensors in the primevel regions of our sexual mind because (for me) there is a fantastic stimulation that occurs everytime I begin to slather my lips and tongue on that warm, wet, delicious pussy! As the warm wet sweetness hits the pallet pallet of my tast buds, I begin to enter another level of sexual height. I loose all contact with my surroundings and become hypnotised by the delicious smell and necter that only a woman's pussy can provide.

When the meal has been properly prepared and served, I can feast upon the main course for hours. I can't get enough. I become an insatiable pussy hound. A man who is transformed into some kind of jungle animal that must eat or die. It is the pennultimate sexual experience for me!

When I merely fuck, I enjoy and cum and then it is pretty much finished---that is what I ment when compared to a 'Happy meal' at Mc Donalds. But when I feast upon a delicious mound of pussy, I get the sexual 'DINING' experience that transforms a 'Quicky' into A GOURMET SEXUAL FEAST!

Lick well and Live Long,
The Ol' Silver Fox :cool:

Re: eating pussy!

Frenchman said:

<.......>
When the meal has been properly prepared and served, I can feast upon the main course for hours. I can't get enough. I become an insatiable pussy hound. A man who is transformed into some kind of jungle animal that must eat or die. It is the pennultimate sexual experience for me!

Lick well and Live Long,

Bon appétit, Frenchman, you sound like a conoissieur, and of course, some of us diners just love dessert !! ;)

I'll set the table---for two! Candle light, soft romantic music, Champagne and of course; you serve your sweet sticky dessert to me. I promise I'll lick your little cup clean and thoroughly to be sure that I consume all the goodies you bring.
OMG! It does blow----the mind?

The Ol' Silver Fox

the wetter the better

Hey those young colleage kids don't know what they are doing. I am a 53 year old male that just can't get enough of eating pussy. It is not like a big mack and fries to me it is like the best and most expensive reatraunt that you could go to. I have always had the thought that if I can't eat it, I won't fuck it. It is one of the best ways to safe sex, because if the smell is that bad then there is something wrong. Although I have not ran into to many of those types.

The real problem that I have is that I have a problem finding a woman that wants to go or can last as long as I want to go on for. The taste of a true woman is like having the finest wine served and I just can't get enough. You have heard of sucking them dry well I have done that on several occasions and have even had them pass out on me. I love the smell, it just drives me wild and encourages me to go on even that more. I just can't beleive the man that won't go down to wounder land on a woman. You can make fireworks go off in the woman by oral sex several times and then there is also the grand fannaly. I am still looking for the woman that wants to be oraly loved for hours at a time and can stay wet for the entire time thus the wetter the better (soak me to my ears) Damm do I love it, my toung is getting hard just writting about it now. I am an Arizona man looking. :p :p :p

Dude, lighten up. Your setting a goal that may be unrealistic. Catch this one thought and refine your goals and expectations;
I agree with your desire for tastful pussy but not many women want, need or even desire the kind of unlimited treatment you want to lavish upon their needy little pussy's.

Even gourmets keep their pallets tuned by limiting the exotic meals in a measured selected way so as to not loose the 'essence' of the gourmet meal when presented. For those ladies who do not need, want or require your talented tongue, just partake of a light meal of their offering.

This will be satisfying to them and they will most likely afford many future opportunities to slowly introduce them to more intense dinning. To pounch upon the un-initiated may scare them off and prove to be a waste of your time.

When you finally find that unusual experienced flower that is in the full bloom of needful lust. Then set the rare table that only a Master Gourmet knows how to prepare. Then, my friend you may:
"Eat and lick until their essenence has been totally absorbed into your body".

Lick, Love and be happy;

The proof of the pudding

is in the eating after all!!

I think what needsome says is worthy of being digested, let's put it this way, there are times when you just want the main course, entrées and dessert might not be what he wants, and it seems he's got an insatiable appetite, better yet if he's got a more than accommodating dinner partner, so let him eat! :)

*Now, Frenchman, I think you and I agree on lingering over a 4 course meal, from cocktails to cognac!;) I think the appetizers would go down well! the smell and taste of steamed buttered oysters just can't be beat *oh!*

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Frenchman

I'll set the table---for two! Candle light, soft romantic music, Champagne and of course; you serve your sweet sticky dessert to me. I promise I'll lick your little cup clean and thoroughly to be sure that I consume all the goodies you bring.
OMG! It does blow----the mind?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you like Cherries Jubilee, topped with heavy cream ;)

I would very much enjoy your Cherries. I especially enjoy cherries that are mature, sweet from the vine and very juicy. To partake of some that are jubilant would be a treet indeed!
Munch, slurp and please pass the cream!

The Ol' Silver Fox :p

Frenchman said:
I would very much enjoy your Cherries. I especially enjoy cherries that are mature, sweet from the vine and very juicy. To partake of some that are jubilant would be a treet indeed!
Munch, slurp and please pass the cream!

The Ol' Silver Fox :p

Certainly, Frenchman, just lap away to your heart's content!
the cherries are ripe for the licking ;)

licking and lipping

I have been away for the last four weeks and so I just saw this thread today.
Recently, I just moved into my townhouse about two months ago and have not yet met all my neighbours except Chantelle who was kind enough to collect my mail when I was unexpectedly called out of town for a longer time than expected. To show my appreciation I took Chantelle for dinner and coffee and liquers at my place. Well as the evening went on and the passions rising we found ourselves in the ultimate stage of nudity. As I was in the midst of exploring Chantelle's body--trying not to omit any inch-- with my lips and tongue, she tensed as I approached her valley of womanhood. It was not a reaction of anticipated pleasure but of unsure anxiety. As I looked at her she spoke with an apolgetic tone that her ex never did it and told her that it was "A dirty place only good for fucking and peeing"
I took her into my arms looked deeply into her amber eyes and said " I am not your ex and I want to explore and taste your soul and your body. It is not only for you but also for me. If at any moment you want me to stop I will but I only ask that you think of the sensations and the deep feelngs that are yours to experience.
I kissed her deeply and our tongues entwined and before I resumed my journey to her grotto of extasy I looked into her eyes which were saying I believe and trust your words.
Slowly, as I approached the majestic heaven that all women possess I could sense her terror ebbing away to tremors of excitement. When my tongue and lips carressed her engorging love lips I sensed that her once fleshy button was now firm and pulsating with each flicker of my tongue or suckling by my lips. Soon my face and mouth were being flooded with the nectar of angels and her voice rose in continuous cresendos of extasy spewing words of sexually pleasure --"OH FUCK"; "OH JESUS FUCKING CHRIST"; "OH GOD PLEASEEEEEE STOP-NOO NOO NOO DON'T STOP--EAT ME --FUCK ME WITH YOUR TONGUE--DON'T, DON'T EVER STOP."
We eventually reached that silence and exhaustion which tells the soul that the mutual ultimate passion has been reached. As we were about to kiss the kiss of lovers now in harmony with each other spirit and body we simultanously whispered to each other words of awe and serenity.
Needless to say we have repeated scenerio with variations that come about as two people learn about each others desires and fantasies.
Amazingly this once Catholic, up tight, guilt- ridden woman now wants to try other possibilities with other partners(men and women) but only if I with her.

Hmmm?

It's all words and provoking thoughts, but it's when it's in real life and that is where the text can surface a truth or less than so. It's nice to think or be assured, but this is online, ha!

Re: Hmmm?

on_the_verge said:
It's all words and provoking thoughts, but it's when it's in real life and that is where the text can surface a truth or less than so. It's nice to think or be assured, but this is online, ha!

Now, now, Verge, are you saying there's no honesty online?
I beg to differ.
And I suppose you never fantasize :rolleyes:

yes i do quote!

'You must lick it before you stick it'..

Not at all trying to sound mannerless, i hope i offended noone... its just what i heard when i was about 20.... and.. i stick to it..
its always a prerequisite to me personally... before 9 of 10 sessions... I always get some desert...even if i have not had breakfast.... heh.. anyways... hopefully point being made... and not too many bein offended...
nuff said.

Well Buzz i like your way of thinking..if more men thought that way....
women would not have to tell them to lick the lid...doesnt matter how old or young...

If your too old to cut the mustard...at least lick the lid!!!:p

Wild Rose;
Wild thing, you make my heart sing!

I agree with your lid licking reference but may I add:
I for one (and I am no spring fox) would never be satisfied to only 'lick the lid'; where-in would be the joy!
Allow me the pleasure of manipulating the lid open, revealing the treasure within the vessel of my desires. Placing the moistend edge to my lips, I would next insert my tongue deeply into its precious contents. Only then, as the delicate and tangy taste mix with the delicious aroma of the wine inside; Will I drink and feast until it's essence has absorbed into my body and mind.
Now isn't that better than merely 'Licking that little ol' lid' :p

Lick well, lick often, and lick long,

Signed, The Ol' Silver Fox

Ahhhhhhhh Frenchman...your post says it so eloquently...of course merely licking the lid is not enough...it takes a real man to explore and the inner feelings of a woman....to make her sing..to make her laugh and sometimes make her cry from the sheer joy....of knowing a man truly loves what he is doing...I have met a few men like that in my lifetime and believe me...they will always be remembered with a smile on my face..

this is for you alone....what I would love to have you "lick"

remember a Lick a day...keeps the Dr away!!

not eating but....exploring

To eat is to devour. To make disappear. But to EXPLORE is to taste but not take. To go and return. And go back again. Exploring a woman from the inside out is an art form NOT an act. Anyone can lap at a woman's heavanly place and trigger some basic form of pleasure. But when you know what your doing, when you explore her soul from the inside then you take her to a level of pleasure very few can experience. Then she can feel that you know her. That you've seen her. That you've tasted her. And when you accomplish this my friends.....she will follow you to the ends of the earth!

OMG....for your first post..you out did yourself...I think I'm in love...or maybe thats in lust!!! Whatever....do you make house calls?? this is one woman that has had both kinds of love making...the kind where they simply go down and make an effort at pleasing you...but I have had several lovers...that took much pleasure in making sure I was totally exhausted ...but oh sooooooo totally satisfied.....and found out for the first time..it was possible to be multi-orgasmic!!! and what a wonderful feeling...MMMMMMMMMMMMMmm

Wild Rose

You are (as Jerry Lee Lewis sang) a "Wild Child"!

I only make house-calls if I can bring my Physicians Bag full of prescriptive medicine for the sexually willing patient. Should you desire a house-call I would recommend the following:
1. A thorough examination of the patient; which necessarily would require you taking off all your clothes and promising to submit to everything, the good doctor requires of you.
2. Working in a very professional Patient/Doctor relationship; I would restrain the patient (gently so as not to damage) while doing all the initial first stage 'probing' prior to making a full diagnosis of all that would be needed for full recovery.
3. Of course you would have to submit to an oral examination: As you know how important the lips, tongue and throat can reveal much to the trained medical eye. And also a few pap smears would be an absolute must...I (being a very progressive kind of examiner) use the tongue to vagina to slide method. Its my very own technigue developed as a young intern at the Hawaiin Cumoniwanna Layya Institute of Sexual Therapy.
4. If, your condition is confirmed to be as I expect, it will be necessary to make several "Deep warm liguid Injections" strictly a precautionary measure to insure no further depreciation of the patients condition between my next visit.

By all of the above, you can see that I am very concerned for your over-all well being and am l anxious to insure a full recovery. The best thing would be to plan on a program of long term-repeated treatments, frequent bedrest and staying off your feet (especially while the good Dr. Fox is operating). Remember it is Practice, Practice, Practice that is the key to doing it WELL AND GETTING IT RIGHT!

Medically Yours,
Dr. Ol' Silver Fox D.E.I.O.M. (Dr. of External, Internal, Oral Medicine)

Such lovely bedside manners

Frenchman said:
<.....> you can see that I am very concerned for your over-all well being and am l anxious to insure a full recovery. The best thing would be to plan on a program of long term-repeated treatments, frequent bedrest and staying off your feet (especially while the good Dr. Fox is operating). Remember it is Practice, Practice, Practice that is the key to doing it WELL AND GETTING IT RIGHT!

Medically Yours,
Dr. Ol' Silver Fox D.E.I.O.M. (Dr. of External, Internal, Oral Medicine)

oh my Rose! the good Doctor Fox seems to have many talents, but in this case, I think you mean: a lick a day will make the doctor stay!! ;)
and with that kind of attention, no cat would stray :)

Last edited:
And rhyming yet! You people are so talented. Do you give lessons? Not just talking prose here, of course...

Tell us more! What do you think we could all do?
Maybe you could assist in the examination room. I aways knew two heads were better than one! :cool:

The Ol' Silver Fox

Back