Eating Pussy

Lick a day

Well haven't been to the doctor in quite a while. Wonder why?
Randy

Doctor Doctor...can you tell...

what will make poor Wildrose well

she is sick and about to die
till she heard the doctor cry

lots of bed rest..cant you tell
doctor's shots will make you well

TLC will do the trick...
or maybe it's the doctor's stick

Slow and easy ..does the trick

OMG I think it's fixed!!!

Oral sex ...

Still getting the hang of this site but thought I would add to this topic. I agree with you, Wildrose, that foreplay is often as exciting as or better than the sex itself. I have a question for you all ...

I know that foreplay is about give and take, but, if it came to a choice, which one would you opt for?

For me, whilst receiving a blow job is exciting and pleasurable, I get more pleasure out of giving oral

Rosey you are my posey!

Let's start with gentle breast exam.
Off the shoulders and shazam!
Slip it lower, that's the trick,
With tongue extended on the stick,

With lots of care, let's check that bush,
it looks so pretty with the tush--
I see a rose that need some plucking,
oh, my god the Doctors F----(shocking).

He could not help his urge so strong,
his probe was sure, his probe was strong,
His aim was true, this tail will tell
Pudding's proof, the patient's well!

Any more and the Ol' Fox would be suspended for malpractice!

Too cool:cool: :cool:

I'm assuming your a man....since you mentioned bj...Duh!!

I have had many men that all say the same thing...oral gives them so much pleasure and it certainly makes a woman much more eager to please her man also..

I find myself so much more turned on after receiving oral pleasure..makes me that much sexier...

and of course being a woman I totally agree with you...but I'm not selfish...I like to make him feel the same thing...but I do prefer a nice inside job for the finish!!!!;)

Doctor,doctor..how do you do that trick??
That one-eyed monster turned into a stick

it must be "hard" to guide him home
the light is on..come on in
rest assured he'll find his way
and once he's there..
he'll never stray....

but I must warn you
Wildrose's sometimes have thorns...
but treated right..petals unfold
to welcome your examing stick...

just to make sure you can find the way
a preview to make sure he will stay

:p

I walk softly and carry a (Larger than average) stick.
It is a night stick that I was endowed with by my father who said, "Son, take care of your stick and your stick will take care of you (and others if called upon)". I have, it has, and other have as well. But alas and alick (I mean a alac) my poor stick is in need of some TLC. I've grown tired of polishing it all by myself. It needs a womans touch and some safe sheath in which to insert it for keeping it strong and solid.
If you have any ideas, let us share a thought or two on the care and nurturing of my stick. We must be specific on our ultimate goal because I shan't beat around just any old bush willy-nilly!

I hear rose bushes are wonderful if the thorns can be removed and the petals parted. I sense the aroma is sweet and the nectar delicious. Viva la Rose!

OSF

Speak softly and carry a big stick>>>

mighty good advice....and your so right...the aroma is sweet and the thorns actually are rather harmless....once you get past them...the sheath fits like a glove....

I really hate to see a man have to polish his own stick....a soft hand does it soooooo much better.....

I dont believe that was a typing error when you mentione alick....
the ultimate goal.....

of course the plucking...notice I spelled that right....of the Wildrose....

but beware....roses keep blooming....over and over>>>:p

unless of course ...they are "plucked" right the first time!!!!

Wild Thang;
I used be a very good plucker. I plucked for my mother so it was quite natural (when) I became a cop that everyone called me a Mother Plucker (gee, I think that's what they were saying).
Concerning regrowth! I think a good bush needs contant trimming! Snippy, snippy and Whack (weed wacker).
Adios Wild Thang! You make my hard (heart) sing!.

OSF :cool:
P.S. I haven't slept for 23 hrs. so I am way ahead of you. But I just hit bottom (now that is a pleasant thought) and am going to slide into the sheaths and get some snack, shack no (sack) time! Check back this PM and I'll tell you about my funky dreams (you can take that one from there).:cool:

Back