Enemas in BDSM scenarios

Ebonyfire said:
That reminds me of the the party bitch boy and I went to in NYC at this place. That have several play rooms but one looked like a hospital area. it was all tiled and it had all of these tables and tubs where to you could hospital scenes. They even had a couple of tables with the stirrups. You could do lots of enema and vaginal exams there.

Eb

Ohhhh... I'd have loved to see that :)

ok.. i'm all perked up now...

PBW

P. B. Walker said:
Ohhhh... I'd have loved to see that :)

ok.. i'm all perked up now...

PBW

An enema is the first step to the anal adventure, little grasshopper.

Eb

I've never participated in this with a partner, but do sometimes give them to myself. I find them relaxing and I feel 'better' afterward in a way that is hard to define.

Can any of you think of a tactful way I could ask my boyfriend if he was interested in this kind of thing? It's -way- out there for us. We're so boring it's embarrassing.

I am extremely shy in rl, so bringing this up with him at all would be hellish, but I think it would be very erotic to have him give me one.

Lili

Ebonyfire said:
An enema is the first step to the anal adventure, little grasshopper.

Eb

LMAO... now how did I know you'd see it that way? :)

PBW "Clean it out before you ream it?"

Lili said:
I've never participated in this with a partner, but do sometimes give them to myself. I find them relaxing and I feel 'better' afterward in a way that is hard to define.

Can any of you think of a tactful way I could ask my boyfriend if he was interested in this kind of thing? It's -way- out there for us. We're so boring it's embarrassing.

I am extremely shy in rl, so bringing this up with him at all would be hellish, but I think it would be very erotic to have him give me one.

Lili

I'd love to help you, but subtlety is not my strong suit. maybe one of the female subs here would have a suggestion for you.

Eb

A warm gentle bump

Just a lil bump up.

And an update....
I'd never given one to someone else til a wonderfully open minded buddy asked if it was just too horrendous to even think about, much less discuss or do.

After my eye brows raised along with my pulse, and he offered to guide me I said hmm...ok. He taught me, explaining the how's, the why's ... he didn't much need to explain the way he was responding. He leaked a huge amount of precum which he explained was normal. As the last of the water was going in, he whispered to watch carefully and for me to keep my hand on his cock, slowly stroking him. I did so and he took a few deep breaths, shuddered greatly, his cock twitched and throbbed as if he was having an orgasm. He did not ejaculate, nor did he lose his engorged state for a few minutes when he did get more of a 'semi'. After a few more minutes, he had me remove the tube and he went to the restroom. When he returned, he explained that he had what he called a nogasm....does not ejaculate, but sure feels like he has had a thorough orgasm.

Whatever it's called, it was intriguing to say the least!

Oooh - such an interesting category!

I always give myself an enema before sex. I adore anal play and do not want any surprises!

I am working on a story where the sub has a serious enema administered prior to the insertion of a huge anal plug (while she is held down over his lap). Sigh.

Delicious!

There have been a few threads reguarding this topic so I thought I would dust this off and back TTT.........:D

Pucker up folks.......:cool:

I recently submitted a BDSM enema story, Fluid Dynamics, and it's pretty autobiographical, based on a little wench I knew a couple of years ago that thought she wasn't into this type of play ....

.. needless to say, she was wrong.
--Zack

I've only ever experienced enemas in a BDSM context, and that's how I think I prefer it. Enemas are almost always a punishment from Daddy, although e likes giving them. The one time an enema was just for pre-anal play cleaning, I totally misunderstood and didn't enjoy the experience at all. And yet I think I'd like the opportunity to enjoy them, just as I'd like the opportunity to enjoy anal penetration for its own sake and not just as a rape. (Don't get me wrong, I enjoy it, but not physically as such.)

Enemas

I have no professional advise (social work and paralegal just doesn't cover this area) so if anyone out there knows differently than what I say, please feel free to correct me.

I don't consider it a part of scat, though I can see where it could become that if desired.

I give my husband a series of enemas before anal play. This is generally two to four times a week. However, I don't make him hold them for extended periods, just trying to flush him out. I generally wait a couple of hours after doing so before the anal play starts. We've found that he just doesn't expell all the water immediately (I think his colon absorbs some temporarily, then lets it leak back out, not sure if this is how it works though). After a couple of hours, he is still clean and there is no leakage.

Someone asked somewhere about spastic colon. My mother has a spastic colon (so far I've escaped) and has always had an anema bag hanging in her bathroom. She says the warmth of the water helps calm her belly. I'd suggest giving it a try. You can sit on the toilet and let just a bit go in and see how it is tolerated.

I've heard a lot of weird recipes for enemas. Basically, if you are just flushing it out, I think water is fine. A good rule of thumb I found is that if the water should be sort of warm/hot on the tongue, but not enough to burn. I found that my hands get used to water temp to quickly to adjust it much. I've heard that you should use distilled water, but we've always used tap water and had no problem. Of course, if you introduce an amobea (sp?) into your colon, then it could be a real problem. I guess it depends a lot on your water supply.

I've seen devices that work with an enema that are meant for forcing retention. I forget the name, but you can slip an inflatable bulb inside the anus and pump it up. Another bulb sits on the ouside of the anus. When they are both inflated, it can't move out of the way. I suppose if you have a huge opening that it could, but I think that would be very rare.

I've also read material that cautions about introducing sugars and/or yeast into your colon, and that sounds reasonable. Similarly, you don't want to use anything that would kill the bacteria that is supposed to be there. After a particularly thorough flushing, I have my hubby eat some plain, active yogurt, just to stay on the safe side. (not sure if yogurt enemas would accomplish the same thing.)

Extended retention, if done repeatedly, is supposed to be able to stretch the colon and/or weaken the muscles that push matter through. This supposedly leads to being "dependent" on enemas for proper bowel function. I have no idea what levels are considered dangerous for this or even if it is a real fear.

I also give myself a weekly enema just for health reasons. It feels wonderful and cleansing to me. I saw a place in town recently that offers colonic cleansing, which turns out to be pretty much the same thing, but they get to charge a good fee for doing it. (Talk about a shitty job!)

There is a lot of stuff on the internet that talks about positioning and how to mix enemas and such. My advice would be to read it critically and, if you want to try, try it on a small scale before going for the gust-o.

Hugs,

Kat

Enema Solutions

She's right about distilled water. Add a spoonful of baking soda to help with the electrolyte balance, if you are not on a sodium limited diet. Soapy water can irritate the colon and cause cramps and a very strong desire to expel. That is best left to the really experienced and the nursing methods of years ago.

Boiled coffee is a nice solution. Let it cool down to body temperature first and let it in slowly. A coffee enema can easily be retained for fifteen minutes, and thus letting the person fully experience having an enema administered.

Massaging the left side next to the hip bone can help the solution get around the bends inside and will also help releive cramps.

If one is planning anal sex an enema is very smart preparation. Just allow enough time to recover. Most anal lubricants contain slippery stuff just like the glycerine in the old style (and very effective suppositories.) That stuff will make you have to go, and is not exactly what one want in the middle of anal sex.

play safe

Waterkemist

Back