Exciting Personal News

What a wonderful evening of surprises! Perhaps my marriage won't be a loss to the D/s community after all. We just had the loveliest kinky sex we've ever attempted! Woohoo! More about it on the favorite experiences thread soon.

NemoAlia said:
What a wonderful evening of surprises! Perhaps my marriage won't be a loss to the D/s community after all. We just had the loveliest kinky sex we've ever attempted! Woohoo! More about it on the favorite experiences thread soon.

I told you there was no such thing as truly "vanilla".

Eb Congrats.

I'm fairly new here, and I don't really know you, but congratulations anyhow.

Congrats Nemo, sounds like you are in for something good .. may it last many many happy years!

Nemo has a diamond ring,
she flashes it for pleasure.
Waves it in the air to watch
the sparkle that it treasures.

In her heart she wears a bond
much stronger then this diamond
but it too sparkles
when she smiles,
and shows how much she's treasured.

sorry about the crummy poem, but it says what I mean.

But I don't wish you a comfortable journey. I wish you one of high peaks and deep serene valleys. Of rolling hills covered in soft green, and in wild rides through the night skies. I wish you the craziest and calmest times, I wish you a shoulder to cry on, and a lap to lay across. I wish you the laighter that makes hiccups, and the tears that bring peace. The man who makes you melt with his look, and the one you want to beat upon when he leaves his socks on the floor again. The love of the centuries and the friendship that outlasts all the rest. The one that holds and comforts you through all you go through.

And remember, it is illegal in most states to smother a man "just" because he snores. I checked.

Never mind.

Erase all that. Forget that I said it.

He says that keeping our relationship happy requires too much effort, too much attention, and too much time input. He says its a choice between our being happy and him having food and shelter.

The being-broken-up-with came as a surprise today when we were flirting and I asked, "Will you be my favorite boy forever?" and he responded, "No."

Gulp.

Anyway, that's my exciting personal news.

NemoAlia said:
Never mind.

He says that keeping our relationship happy requires too much effort, too much attention, and too much time input. He says its a choice between our being happy and him having food and shelter.

The being-broken-up-with came as a surprise today when we were flirting and I asked, "Will you be my favorite boy forever?" and he responded, "No."

Gulp.

Geez Nemo, am so sorry to hear that :(
$ and finances and security wreck SO many relationships
I hope that you will not let this sour you on life
:rose:

aww jeez...i'm really sorry to hear that, nemo. but you are obviously capable of fanatical devotion and love, and you'll find someone deserving of you.

NemoAlia said:
Never mind.

Gulp.

Oh my god...sorry to hear it, this is just sad...but he obviously didn't deserve you, and you are better off without him.

Thanks, all. It's nice to have a community of people to support you when you're feeling down. You're all fabulous.

As for "fanatical devotion and love," bunny, I guess I'll take your words as a compliment... Even though they make me sound like a stalker. Heh.

Nevertheless, yes, at least I know that I'm capable of love. Or anyway, I know that I was. Right now I'm not feeling capable of so much as tying my shoes. Hopefully it will improve.

NemoAlia said:
Thanks, all. It's nice to have a community of people to support you when you're feeling down. You're all fabulous.

As for "fanatical devotion and love," bunny, I guess I'll take your words as a compliment... Even though they make me sound like a stalker. Heh.

Nevertheless, yes, at least I know that I'm capable of love. Or anyway, I know that I was. Right now I'm not feeling capable of so much as tying my shoes. Hopefully it will improve.

your magic will bite you in the ass...and it will cover all of your needs, fullfill your passions, and make you laugh and cry in delight.
you have wonderful friends here to lean on until you see the sunlight filtering between the trees again.

NemoAlia said:

You are in my thoughts, Nemo. I am truly sorry about this turn of events.

Know that you have people here who care about you.

:rose:

Thank you, all.

I'm beginning to appreciate his timing, as well. I have had all weekend to recover (maybe to start bathing again), and I had no inkling of his plans during the week, which was one of the most intensely work-oriented weeks of my life. So, thank goodness for that, at least.

NemoAlia said:
Never mind.

Gulp.

I am so sorry to hear that Nemo. I am sure the future will bring something good.

Eb

Back