Exhibitionist or Voyeur?

Exactly. But I also love watching my wife and I enjoy seeing people in general and wondering about their sexuality. What the like. How they look naked…. Regardless of the amount of clothes I see them in.
Yes I do love the grocery store for that. So many sheer fabrics available today. Unfortunately bras are like armor plated these days. I liked the ones that allowed for some more personal viewing. Now nipple placement is purely imagination.
I have some shorts that are a little tight. I like when my girl friend points out that she can see the outline of my dick. Makes me wish I could see someone taking a better look. I know women don't want to be objectified like that. But I also know they must be interested.
For a long time I would imagine not what they looked like naked, but on Christmas morning in the slinky pajamas and messed up hair....

We were at a beach side restaurant once and I was sitting waiting on a table. My wife had walked away and was coming back toward me. Her eyes got real big and she rushed back “I can see the entire outline of your dick!” I was quite happy and wondered how many others had noticed.
When I wear those shorts I like to try and get in the right mind so I have a semi. You can see the ridge that is the outline of my head. That really turns me on. Makes me think I am an exhibitionist even though I do so enjoy to look.
I used to ride the train to work. Several of the wool pants I wore would show a nice outline too. Never noticed someone checking out my morning wood.

Both, but it's so difficult to be an exhibitionist. I haven't found an acceptable outlet for that need.

Exhibitionist as well. But where does a guy actually get to be visible without getting arrested?
I've observed over the years that many women are discreet crotch watchers. I utilise this by wearing underwear and trousers that emphasise my cock and balls, just when out and about. I'm never disappointed with the resulting double takes and stares. And... no danger of being arrested.

I've observed over the years that many women are discreet crotch watchers. I utilise this by wearing underwear and trousers that emphasise my cock and balls, just when out and about. I'm never disappointed with the resulting double takes and stares. And... no danger of being arrested.
Example?

Both depend on the context. I don't like watching a man and a woman because I feel left out. But I like man on man. And they call me a shy exhibitionist for a reason, LOL. I have this fantasy of being naked in front of a crowd, having my breasts sucked and pussy fucked by one or multiple men.

Back