Exhibitionist or Voyeur?

Love both when getting a bj from my guy friend we leave the curtains open for all who walk past to see 😁

Neither, but I am into watching whoever my current flame is. If I were into watching more than that I'd probably be voyeur.

Once a month I stay at a downtown Toronto hotel. The rooms all have floor to ceiling windows and are surrounded by other tall buildings.

I always have someone over and love to perform for the people that can see into my room. Whether I’m giving another man head or fucking a hot female fuck buddy who also loves to be watched.

Do you prefer to watch or do you like watching more?
Years ago we were in downtown Toronto too. Having sex in front of the large open windows, across from a large office was hot. We had quite a nice audience. We try to recreate this in other major cities.

Not sure if this counts but sometimes I get a little loud when I get off so my dad can hear me. It’s only us that live at home.
Id love to be your dad. Laying there listining to you while you masturbate. Then Id stroke an moan an let out your name so you can hear me as I cum. Hopeing someday you come up to my room an then the fun begins mmm

I would love to show off my wife. I'd love her to strip nude in that window, no fear of being seen, and show her body. We're in our early 40s and she's insanely fit. She simply doesn't like attention in general and she's introverted so she'd rather not have others appreciate and objectify her, most a shame.

So, if reality were to hit, I think her seeing another couple fucking in a window, or purposely showing themselves off would be really sexy. She could see them, have some light fun watching and appreciating the view, and that would perhaps lead to us returning the favor and putting on a show ourselves.

I'd still pick exhibitionism over voyeurism for me and for her if I had my way.

definitely a voyeur. I always have a pair of binoculars wherever I go, especially Vegas. I have spied on many a person getting off alone or each other, plus the things you see when a person thinks they are alone or hidden from others is great.

Big time voyeur here. When I hear or see people doing something naughty, my heart beats out of my chest every time. I'm so excited and turned on, I have a hard time keeping my breath calm. College and grad school was a hugely exciting time as a voyeur, to hear so many things through the walls. The same goes for apartment living and hotels. I miss having an apartment - my house is quiet. But God did I love hearing people through the walls, imagining what I was hearing, etc.
This resonates 100% with me… audio is often more exciting the watching - also less risky. especially when you start enjoying yourself while the sounds of love are turning you on. For that hotels are the best… seems people care less about being noisy in the anonymity of a hotel… If enter my room on a business trip it usually doesn’t take long till I am completely naked and go into constant edging and more in an endless loop. Once I was in my room stroking quite noisily and then I suddenly could hear some sounds from the room nextdoor…. some buzzing and after a while some moaning… there was no second voice … so apparently my neighbor got horny from my sounds… that thought and experience is still an instant turn on… probably a once in a lifetime chance…. and believe me: I enjoyed it and it was amazing!

But to answer the basic question: I absolutely love both… showing as well as watching absolutely excites me.

Back