Exhibitionist or Voyeur?

I mean this is a bit of me with boobs (and mostly butt) out at a festival.

Love showing off and being spanked about!

f94ebec3-f518-4c72-8639-b6d221279c97.jpg
mmmm love to see that backside and love that sexy strings across

Greetings, and interesting thread, this one! I've been an exhibitionist since I can remember, but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy watching either! Being in a large city like New York, I often enjoy masturbating with the blinds open, in full view of the floors above mine in the high rise buildings around me. A surprising number of windows actually have tripods with telescopes behind them, which I'm sure (and also by experience) are not only being used to marvel at lunar craters... :) I often enjoy filming my playtime as it allows me to show myself beyond the neighboring apartments, and I'm a rather intense squirter as well, also since my youth.

I've relatively new on the site, and have only added 2 "stories" here so far, both covering sexual experiences I hold dear, and shall be adding to that soon! I hope you enjoy them even if I wish my writing skills did them more justice!

As for watching, I LOVE watching both men and women masturbate as well! One can learn a lot about what gives us all pleasure when watching others! So yes, by all means! :)

https://sendvid.com/xel5zpnj

Once a month I stay at a downtown Toronto hotel. The rooms all have floor to ceiling windows and are surrounded by other tall buildings.

I always have someone over and love to perform for the people that can see into my room. Whether I’m giving another man head or fucking a hot female fuck buddy who also loves to be watched.

Do you prefer to watch or do you like watching more?
well, why not both?

Greetings, and interesting thread, this one! I've been an exhibitionist since I can remember, but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy watching either! Being in a large city like New York, I often enjoy masturbating with the blinds open, in full view of the floors above mine in the high rise buildings around me. A surprising number of windows actually have tripods with telescopes behind them, which I'm sure (and also by experience) are not only being used to marvel at lunar craters... :) I often enjoy filming my playtime as it allows me to show myself beyond the neighboring apartments, and I'm a rather intense squirter as well, also since my youth.

I've relatively new on the site, and have only added 2 "stories" here so far, both covering sexual experiences I hold dear, and shall be adding to that soon! I hope you enjoy them even if I wish my writing skills did them more justice!

As for watching, I LOVE watching both men and women masturbate as well! One can learn a lot about what gives us all pleasure when watching others! So yes, by all means! :)

https://sendvid.com/xel5zpnj
Lived in NYC for years. Enjoyed the “shows” from the Highline looking into the windows of the Standard and often seeing hot sex. Now if I can afford a night at The Standard 😂

Back